PDA

View Full Version : Need help locating sodas!

TheSodaJunkie
08-31-2005, 01:25 PM
Anyone know where I can find a good selection of sodas in Nashville/Middle TN? I'm specifically looking for kentucky nip cherry julep, red rock cola, sprecher's root beer, moxie, etc. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Cheer-wined
09-12-2005, 11:45 PM
Red Rock is in the Piggly Wiggly stores, but in cans and 2L. I stopped in Monteagle last year (Richie's Food Market) they had Southern Swirl and some of the other White Rock brands, maybe Kentucky Nip too. Sprechers root beer and other flavors were in Fayetteville. There are Sundrop bottlers (distributors) in Lawrenceburg, Pulaski and Tullahoma, plus Dr Pepper in McMinnville. I found glass bottles of Sundrop and Dr P from Big Springs (deli bottles) and West Jefferson (longnecks) in some of those areas.

There was a Double Cola distributor in Lafayette that carried Ski, Double Cola, Dad's, NuGrape and Jumbo. Probably these are all in cans from Cardinal Bev's now since Greensburg bottling closed.

Mr Nethead
09-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Sprecher's is a Wisconsin company, so it's all over here. I don't know how badly you want it, but you can order 12 bottles directly from the company for $34.96.

http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/shipsoda.html