PDA

View Full Version : Verdict on Cocio

mickstafa
10-03-2002, 12:02 PM
After receiving my free samples of Cocio (thanks, Cocio!) I have to say that this is a good drink! I haven't had Yoohoo or any other chocolate milk drink in a long time, but Cocio sure tastes better than what I rememember the others tasted like. Its good stuff! I reccomend it!

Cocio
10-03-2002, 04:22 PM
You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the Cocio!

sodasommelier
10-04-2002, 12:47 AM
YEs we all agree... good stuff! smile.gif

Cocio
10-04-2002, 01:42 AM
Happy that true beverage enthusiasts are appreciating Cocio. Now...just gotta make it a bit more available.

Shatter
10-04-2002, 01:55 AM
I wish I could try it, but i'm a little bit lactose intolerant....

The Doomite
10-08-2002, 01:53 AM
Got my samples today, put one in my fridge this afternoon, and just finished it. GREAT stuff! It's like Yoo-Hoo, but about 10 times better. Good, strong hit of chocolate, and a nice smooth, thick consistency. I'm looking forward to drinkin' the rest of the stuff. Thanks again, Cocio! The Doomite Is Out! :eek:

Orangeman
10-08-2002, 11:24 AM
Haven't tried Cocio (is it available in SoCal?).
BUT, there is a new Yoo-hoo coming out first of the year - Double Fudge. It is thick and rich, very chocolaty. I've tried it. Delicious.

BottleBoss
10-08-2002, 01:05 PM
Sounds like I am going to have to drive down to my not so local Whole Foods market in Rockville to get some of this stuff! If Giant Eagle test marketed Cocio why did they decide not to carry it? They had an entire palet of it on clearence (which may be the reason) a year ago. I didn't buy any at the time because it looked old and I had never heard of it before. I should have though.

The Beverage Alliance
10-14-2002, 01:17 PM
Gee.......I'd be happy to work with Cocio..if they ever called me back!!!

SURGE
10-15-2002, 09:53 PM
Yesh this one is growing on me. I can't drink milk cuz im lactose intallerant but this is a great drink! I bit on the heavy side in the callories but thats what i would expect from a drink made with REAL milk. Try and match that Coke and Pepsi. I will definatly recommend this one to friends. Thanks for the samples. Now lets just see if that guy from Poosie was blwing smoke up my ass. Where are those samples.

USF SPAMMER 1
07-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Whatever happened to Cocio? I miss that stuff.