PDA

View Full Version : Something I tried with Diet Coke...

DietCokeEnthusiast
08-13-2004, 10:29 PM
The other day I was having some Eclipse Peppermint Mints and a Diet Coke and I realized that they kind of tasted good together so I chopped up about five into a powder and added it to my DC. Fabulous! Give Diet Coke Ice a try...it is fantastic!

(You can also just throw 3-5 into the can whole...but don't drink the last ounce...wayy to minty)

I'm going to try adding other flavour mints later this week...I'll tell you how that goes.

Clarke

BTW, does anybody else have little "recipies" to add flavour to soda (besides adding lemon, vanilla, or orange extract)?

Robot
08-13-2004, 11:01 PM
yah I have had mint gum or other mints with diet coke in the past and it tastes great..

hope they make a Coke with Mint sometime.

10*2*4
08-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Please tell me that yall are either gay or just joking around.....coke with mint?.....are you high???

DietCokeEnthusiast
08-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by 10*2*4:
yall are either gayEr...how does the way we think something tastes involve our sexuality :confused:

*cough*homophobe*cough* :rolleyes:

surge_my_afterglow
08-14-2004, 12:51 AM
mint sodas are so good, coke mint would taste awesome. sprite ice needs to be a worldwide soda. try adding a capful or two (careful) sunny D (regular) to a 12oz dnL and you get Surge smile.gif

Hacksaw
08-14-2004, 02:07 AM
Well, there is that Rasberry Julip with a hint of mint, but I didn't like it.

If you mix orange juice & Sprite 50/50 you get something close to Euro Fanta Orange.

Phire
08-14-2004, 04:47 PM
what happens if you mix coke and pepsi 50/50

PhillySteve
08-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Phire:
what happens if you mix coke and pepsi 50/50 RC tongue.gif

DietCokeEnthusiast
08-14-2004, 08:22 PM
lmao :D

mjb1124
08-15-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Hacksaw:
Well, there is that Rasberry Julip with a hint of mint, but I didn't like it.

If you mix orange juice & Sprite 50/50 you get something close to Euro Fanta Orange. For a while I was mixing Minute Maid Limeade with Sprite and came up with something similar to the delicious Fanta Lime flavor that was available in Europe the last time I was there. It wasn't quite the same though.

cph
08-15-2004, 11:35 PM
BTW, does anybody else have little "recipies" to add flavour to soda (besides adding lemon, vanilla, or orange extract)?
* Coffee (in very small amounts) to cola

* Jalapeno pepper juice?

* Grape juice in cola?

* A little bit of 7up/Sprite in orange juice
(or any of the juice drinks in cartons)

* Peach flavored juice drink and cherry 7up

Uncle Thirsty
08-16-2004, 04:08 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Phire:
what happens if you mix coke and pepsi 50/50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RC
Now that was funny stuff.....Thanks for the chuckle,PhillySteve

RunWithDaLilGuy
08-18-2004, 09:49 AM
i used to throw sourpatch kids in orange or strawberry crush. tasty!

MERVERNATOR
08-21-2004, 09:41 AM
I went to Canada to get Lasik last october, and one of the main things I knew I wanted to find while I was there was Sprite Ice.... I gotta say... it was ok, I enjoied it enough that I was glad I got my hands on it, but I wouldnt drink it all the time... reminded me too much of toothpaste water.

Refreshed Magicman
08-28-2004, 12:30 AM
Clarke,
If you want flavors, chekout Target. In their cafe, or whatever they call their snack area, I saw a few weeks ago that now you can actually add Chocolate, Raspberry, and Cherry shots. My expirement was with two shots of Raspberry to my Diet Coke, WOW. Tasted awesome.

fusion
08-28-2004, 12:49 AM
Wal-Mart has that in packets -- should be on top of the coolers. 25 cents each. Chocolate, Vanilla, Raspberry, Cherry.