PDA

View Full Version : Snapple Around the World

AzRocks
09-04-2005, 01:49 PM
I really like snapple- I just came back from israel and i tasted the snapple that they had there- the first flavor that i had was Kiwi Strawberry (which in America is my favorite flavor) i took a sip of it and i spit it out. it tasted like overly sweet watered down strawberry syrup. i saw two other people do the same thing. Then i tried another flavor which they do not have in the US- Wild Berries Punch. Seroiosly this was the closet thing to cherry cough medicine that i have ever tasted in my life. Another snapple thrown out. Then i tried Pina Colada Snapple- this one was slightly better then the other two but it was still not even close to as good as the american snapples which i love. I decided that i might as well try the last two snapple flavors- Jasmine green tea, and summer fruit tea. im happy to say that these two flavors are a lot better then the first three that i had. Jasmine Green Tea tasted exactly like Lime Green Tea and Summer Fruit Tea was very similar to peach snapple with a little apricot.

Has anyone had any weird snapple flavors?

Mr Zabe
09-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Good you survived your trip.
I spent 9 months in Israel for a high school
exchange program back when it was relatively
safe to walk freely in the Old City.

Did you check the fresh dates on the Snapple Bottles. If you brought the Snapple from a street vendor or even a town restaurant, it's possible you got out of date Snapple.

I would venture to say that the Snapple was imported from the US. Maybe those flavors are not big sellers and they had been stored for awhile.

Just my two cents. smile.gif

AzRocks
09-04-2005, 10:35 PM
that is exactly what i thought to but i checked the bottles and they all hadnt expired. also, i believe that the snapple was made in israel