PDA

View Full Version : Dublin Dr Pepper Red Fusion

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-14-2002, 07:16 PM
Will it ever happen? I think it would be lovely to see DPRF in the 8oz bottle and made with real sugar. Does anyone know anyone who works at the Dublin DP that could shed light on this? Maybe even in the can, I still think that would be cool.

Shatter
10-15-2002, 02:50 AM
Have you tried e-mailing them? Their web site is at http://www.dublindrpepper.com/

As of the 15th I no longer have my free e-mail address with mac.com, so I can't do it. I'd never get a reply.

SURGE
10-15-2002, 09:43 PM
U and me both Shatter i can't believe they wanna charge for that!

Gary C
10-16-2002, 10:59 AM
I would really like to see Red Fusion with cane sugar too. However, my guess is that we probably won't see it happen. I imagine that the reason Dublin Dr Pepper with real sugar is produced, is because it was the original recipe. Red Fusion started out right from the beginning without real sugar. I don't know what else they bottle in Dublin, but as far as I know, there is no caffeine free Dr Pepper with real sugar, nor is there any other Dr Pepper / 7-Up product with real sugar.

I hope I am wrong, though. I just tried some Dublin Dr Pepper a few weeks ago, and although the difference isn't dramatic, I can definitely tell the difference and do like the real sugar version much better. I think it is because it leaves no aftertaste and syrupy film afterwards.

sodasommelier
10-17-2002, 02:41 AM
I've got Mexican 7up with Real Sugar. After all, we're Real Soda! Anyway, Real Bubble Up with Real Sugar rocks all the more...

As for Red Fusion I hear that Dr Pepper reps are pissed off that Vanilla Coke caused it not to be introduced in the summer in some areas. Well anyway, I think Dr Pepper should let me be their official cane sugar longneck glass manufacturer of Red Fusion. I don't know if I could outdo the volume of the Duh-can crowd but I could certainly give some class to the whole concept !

RunWithDaLilGuy 2.0
06-02-2003, 02:51 PM
It'll never happen. Toxic waste is not allowed to be bottled in that part of Texas.

ben
03-24-2004, 01:40 AM
i hope dr.pepper red fusion doesnt get disscountiuned