PDA

View Full Version : CSAB diets get makeover

fusion
08-05-2006, 11:21 PM
Anyone else seen the new packaging? I've seen it on diet Sunkist fridge, diet A&W fridge, diet Canada Dry 2 liters, and diet Sunkist 20oz.

There are "bubbles" all over the packaging, in the color of the brand (Sunkist in orange, A&W in brown, green for Canada Dry).

Rob The SURGE Drinker
08-06-2006, 03:59 AM
yeah, i just started noticing it... pretty nice, imo

SplitLevelP
08-06-2006, 11:01 AM
the new A & W bottles with the longneck look to them I just love to bad they are not glass.

the saint
08-06-2006, 12:57 PM
From what I understand the longneck PETs are going to be company wide for all brands. OKC has been a test market for the A&W for the past year or so and sales have darn near tripled on A&W 20 ounce since the introduction of those bottles.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
08-06-2006, 02:27 PM
BTW... Damn Cadbury Schweppes... Squirt Citrus haven't arrived to my town :( , only in the cities where Squirt is bottled by PBG... and here is bottled by Aga...

http://www.marketing-up.com.mx/imgarticulos/nota3344.jpg

Rob The SURGE Drinker
08-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by the saint:
From what I understand the longneck PETs are going to be company wide for all brands. OKC has been a test market for the A&W for the past year or so and sales have darn near tripled on A&W 20 ounce since the introduction of those bottles. yeah, they have been around here for quite a while, at least 6 months or more, and i have seen more and more people drinking a&w. here they are on the rootbeer, diet rootbeer, and cream soda. maybe even diet cream soda...

Mr Zabe
08-06-2006, 04:50 PM
I have seen those A&W PET bottles in the check out coolers at Woodman's. I of course would relish an ice cold A&W from a glass bottle; I do not know what it is,mental most likely but the new dark brown PET A&W bottles taste damn good. smile.gif

Perception may be greater than reality. LOL

[ 08-06-2006, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]