PDA

View Full Version : Mello Yello Role Call

melloyelloluver
08-29-2004, 09:29 PM
This message is for people that live in the Southeast. If Mello Yello is popular in your area let me know. *By popular I mean that it can be found in most fountains, machines, and stores.* I want to get an idea of where mello yello is sold on a massive scale. I know it is in SC,NC,TN,AL,and GA. And I know it is sold a lot in parts of Florida, Virginia, Kentucky, Missisipi, and Louisiana.*If you are not from the southeast but have gone there and know where mello yello is sold let me know.*

teamtitan512
08-29-2004, 11:46 PM
VA's not a bad state for it. Central has it in the North, in a decent amount. Consolidated does the southern portion of the state, and they have a lot. CCE Mid-Atlantic has it in the cities, but only in 20 oz. sparingly and in Fridge Packs.

WV is another decent MY state.

Knoxville, TN is your best bet. I know they have tons of regular, Diet, and had Cherry, Melon and Afterglow, coming from CCE-Cleveland, TN (CV). I'd look in East Tennessee.

fusion
08-30-2004, 12:25 AM
Yes. Definately Cleveland. And I also remember seeing Cherry in the Cincinnati area.

MelloYelloo
08-30-2004, 12:55 AM
Mello Yello original is all over most areas of Georgia and can be found easily.

Coke04
08-30-2004, 05:19 PM
I've only seen regular (but lots of it) around Cleveland.

melloyelloluver
08-30-2004, 06:35 PM
It seems to have a very good stronghold in eastern Tennessee. What about the Memphis area in the west?