PDA

View Full Version : PEPSI EDGE COMMERCIAL

halloaaryn
09-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Has anyone seen the new PepsiEdge commercial? The one that starts with some guy who cant stop drinking a Pepsi Edge and the camera pans out and there is Coke stuff *EVERYWHERE*. Next scene all the coke crap is out front at his yard sale while hes wearing a Pepsi shirt.

God I love Pepsi :D >

teamtitan512
09-01-2004, 11:21 PM
I saw a Pepsi Edge commercial tonight. Wasn't this one though. Edge has done better in the marketing of the product, as well as in advertising, but no matter what, mid-cals were a rotten idea, and the sales are reflecting that.

Shatter
09-02-2004, 12:54 AM
I've only seen one or two commercials for Pepsi Edge, but i've seen loads of commercials for C2. The most annoying commercial was a really long one played at the movie theater before they played Alien vs. Predator. :mad:

DietCokeEnthusiast
09-02-2004, 10:31 PM
Usually I don't ever make any comments when I see Pepsi things on TV, etc. but the commercials start out as like a really vague thing. Then they are like "he deserves a pepsi edge". Then I get angry and start cursing...

melloyelloluver
09-02-2004, 11:37 PM
I have seen way more C2 commercials than Pepsi Edge commercials. Coke seems to be pushing C2 harder than Pepsi's is doing with it's Edge. But I hear that sales of both these products havent been as good as expected.

sodasommelier
09-03-2004, 01:43 AM
Seeing all that C2 and Edge junk and its propaganda only makes FUKOLA COLA look so much better smile.gif

Amazing how this industry tries to convince people that they are 'doing the right thing' so that they overindulge on the 'lower carb' stuff and consume ten times as much and end up even more obese at the end of the day because they don't think they are doing anything wrong. Kind of reminds me of the whole concept of "flavored water" which is colorless and loaded with HFCS. Fool people into thinking they're actually doing something good. Remember the Simpsons episode where Homer thinks he's dying and he doesn't die and proclaims that 'now he will live life to its fullest'; followed by his sitting on the couch watching TV and eating from a bag of "Pork Rinds Light".

Gee whiz either drink diet soda or water; or admit you want something good and have a longneck glass bottle of something delicious sweetened with cane sugar.

Robot
09-03-2004, 03:09 AM
pepsi one > pepsi edge = coke c2

glassbottlesrule
09-03-2004, 04:41 PM
I agree with Danny. Instead of piling on tons of diet soda's I limit myself to one bottle of the good stuff a day. After years of slamming down as much of the corporate crap as I could I decided to spend a little more and get something that is worth drinking. I can't stand that stuff in the cans anymore and would rather drink tapwater. My Ice Cold longneck after dinner is something to look forward to and allows me some time to unwind on the front porch as well as provides countless conversation opportunites with folks " who haven't seen a bottle like that in years"