PDA

View Full Version : Firefighter Sodas

JMHX316
09-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Has anyone got a chance to try those Firefighter sodas? The ones in the article on the main page? I'm kind of excited about them, especially the no HFCS part.. From a marketing standpoint, with a percentage of the profit going to an organization everyone has respect for, I could see this catching on if it tastes decent.

Shatter
09-02-2004, 05:27 PM
I don't check the front page all that often, so I hadn't seen that. My only problem with their drinks is, they have all the same flavors as every other soda line. Cola, Diet Cola, Orange, Root Beer, Citrus, Black Cherry (okay, that flavor's a little unusual). I'd like to see some new flavors tried out. Have some of the firemen design new flavors, and name the drinks after them! It would add a lot of personality to the soda line.

BevNET
09-02-2004, 10:37 PM
They do taste decent....Some flavors better than others.

They really want to compete with Coke/Pepsi which is what seems to be keeping them in the standard range of flavors.

If you really look at what they are planning on doing, it's almost like an MLM....but with a charitable focus. Will be interesting to watch.

JMHX316
09-02-2004, 11:13 PM
Sorry for not being up on the beverage lingo, but what does MLM mean?

boodoo
09-03-2004, 09:40 AM
Multi-level marketing...(see Amway).