PDA

View Full Version : Coke Blak

Tons O' Fun
01-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Found this logo thought i would share it with you. if you have seen it cool, if not here you go.
http://www2.coca-cola.com/presscenter/img/imagebrands/blak_igallery

Tons O' Fun
01-13-2006, 02:19 PM
http://www2.coca-cola.com/presscenter/img/imagebrands/downloads/lg_blak.jpg

jmyjunk
01-13-2006, 02:30 PM
So, does any one know if Coca Cola Blak will be in bottles or cans?

popologist
01-13-2006, 03:41 PM
why do they put the accent over the A?

it's not "blake"... it's black.

i find it annoying for some reason.

otherwise... cool can (that's a contour can, right?)

Mr Nethead
01-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Eh, they're probably just trying to be arty. I have to admit, I'm not at all excited about this product. I don't like coffee.

DrPepper86
01-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Anybody have a idea when it will come out?

popologist
01-13-2006, 04:46 PM
i don't like coffee. but i like some coffee-flavored products, so... i'll try it.

yankees26mlb
01-13-2006, 04:48 PM
if its only going to be in the glass bottles then definitely no one will buy it

popologist
01-13-2006, 08:26 PM
the picture above is not a glass bottle. it's a contour can... right?

coke should put our their products in the contour cans. they're way cool.

fusion
01-13-2006, 08:54 PM
I believe it is an aluminum bottle.

popologist
01-14-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by fusion:
I believe it is an aluminum bottle. it sure is pretty. ;)

i wish they'd put all their products in cans like that. it's probably a lot more expensive though... at least, until they retool all their factories.

DJ HawaiianShirt
01-14-2006, 11:11 PM
It is an aluminum "bottle", and is currently the container in which Coke wants to market it.

SEV smile.gif

fusion
01-14-2006, 11:19 PM
I doubt they'd have to retool their factories. The bottle looks similar to the glass bottles of the old days, which I'm sure can easily be filled by today's PET bottling lines.

da987
01-15-2006, 05:31 AM
The bottle is aluminium! Coke have also released a set of 5 aluminium bottles around the world that can only be purchased from selected night clubs. They are selling for big money on eBay. Just search for m5 Coke.

As for Coke BLaK, I have just been on the French Coca-Cola Enterprises website and this is what they have to say.

"The single fusion of two universes. Coke BlaK: the perfect balance of the semi-sparkling and refreshing feeling of Coke and coffee extracts; a consistent foam, a soft texture, a point of bitterness.
This fusion makes of Coke BlaK a drink more particularly intended for the adults: a new refreshing ritual reinvigorating and, that which gives you the desire and energy to continue in the course of the day.
Coke BlaK answers the strong wait of the active adult consumers, who need energy in the course of the day (Coke BlaK contains more cafeine than a traditional Coke). With reduced sugars.
An innovation of rupture on the market of drinks without alcohol. Coke BlaK breaks with the traditional codes of reference establish by the Coke mark.
Inspired by the traditional shape of the contour bottle, Coke BlaK expresses all its modernity through new packing: an aluminium bottle, with the sophisticated design, which does not let almost anyone guess what it contains.
A leader role for France. The development of Coke BlaK is the result of a project initiated here for several years.
Its launch was orchestrated by a French team, in partnership with the board in Atlanta. It is the first time in the history of Coke that France has the responsibility for the launching of such a project of rupture. "the launching of Coke BlaK ahead first in France is a formidable mark of confidence and a great responsibility for the French teams", declared Christian Polge, leader of Coke France. Coke BlaK will be marketed in France as of January 15, 2006 in selected areas, with national distribution in Mid February. Launching in the United States in March.

popologist
01-15-2006, 07:39 AM
does it have the "coca-cola wave" on the right side of the bottle? it sort of looks like it's there... but it looks like a watermark or reflection...

DJ HawaiianShirt
01-15-2006, 09:01 PM
This C2 nonsense is killing me.

C'mon Coke, just make it full calorie.

SEV smile.gif

popologist
01-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by SnappleElementsVenom:
This C2 nonsense is killing me.

C'mon Coke, just make it full calorie.

SEV smile.gif i LOVE c2!!! tongue.gif

Mr Zabe
01-16-2006, 12:25 PM
Just a passing thought. LOL

If C2 were to be reformulated to a full calorie soda pop then would it not be morphed into Coke Classic? :D