PDA

View Full Version : Hansen's Natural Soda's and Juices

Mr Zabe
08-14-2006, 07:53 AM
The Chicago Safeway's now have Hansen's Natural Soda's and Juices. The six packs of HNS are on sale 4 for $7 and 4pks of 4.23oz juice boxes are $1.

Does anyone know if these beverages are potential A Listers? I have never tasted them as of yet. TKS

[ 08-14-2006, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Dr. Galaga
08-14-2006, 11:28 AM
I tried one of the sodas earlier this year (can't remember the flavor, I think my mind is trying to block the experience). It was an F lister in my book. Yuck! :mad:

CStoreCatMan
08-15-2006, 05:21 PM
I have to agree with the good doctor there. I've tried several of the Hansens soda flavors and just found them to be a bit off...weird tasting. They sound great with flavors like Mandarin Lime, Orange Mango, Cherry Vanilla, etc...but missed the mark for me. And what's natural about them? They're clear...but have just as much sugar and junk in them as any other soda.

jmyjunk
08-15-2006, 05:42 PM
Hansen's sods are ok. But natural?
HFCS is not natural in my book, and that is in their ingredents for their soda.
Find a good heatlh food store like Whole Foods or Trader Joes, and buy Santa Cruez Organics, with evaporated cane juice, and you be very happy.

jmyjunk
08-15-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by CStoreCatMan:
They're clear...but have just as much sugar and junk in them as any other soda. Well, all soda are going to be the same in that department. Just watch out for HFCS, that is the bad stuff, and it's not natural.

CStoreCatMan
08-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by jmyjunk:
Find a good heatlh food store like Whole Foods or Trader Joes, and buy Santa Cruez Organics, with evaporated cane juice, and you be very happy. I'll have to check that next time I'm at Trader Joe's (who also carries these Hansens sodas)...

MISTICman
08-27-2006, 10:40 PM
The Black Cherry and Raspberry flavors are awesome. The otehr flavors including the diet just aren't all that great.

zne0
08-28-2006, 04:07 AM
actually i've seen this sodas at Trader Joe's and Whole food's hansens also own's the blue sky brand..i think the best flavor is the mandarin lime. But let me ask according to WholeFood's standars doesn't the product go through some sort of testing or are the ingredients check for non natural ingredients, this should be the case if wholefoods prides them self's on only organic all natural items??? I was told thats the reason you cant find Coke or Pepsi at this stores??