PDA

View Full Version : Chek Soda !!!

Energydude
09-09-2004, 01:53 AM
I am going to have to try a few flavors. They have nice wraps with pretty colors but once again use HFCS. They do have some interesting flavors. Who are they?

MISTICman
09-09-2004, 02:18 AM
Chek is a store brand of soda from Winn-Dixie Supermarkets. I've seen some convenience stores buy mass quantities of it and resell it in their stores.

gmaboing
06-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Check has a 'Green Apple' flavored soda now. It's actually VERY good! :cool: I like Jones's soda, but can't afford paying almost $9 for a six pack of soda--i'm surprised they're still in business; I don't know of anyone who can afford to pay that much for soda on a regular basis. :confused:
But anyway, back to the good news... the Check Green Apple is great! It's tart like a green apple and you get tingly's in your mouth when you take your first sip.
I would highly recommend it to everyone... and at $2 for a 6 pack, you're not really loosing a lot of money if you don't like it. Donate the unused cans to a local shelter.

Gmaboing

mcormany
07-01-2009, 12:38 PM
I like Jones's soda, but can't afford paying almost $9 for a six pack of soda--i'm surprised they're still in business; I don't know of anyone who can afford to pay that much for soda on a regular basis. :confused:

Gmaboing

$9 for a six pack??

Kroger here (Knoxville, TN) has 12 pack cans for about $4. You may want to shop around for better Jones' prices.

SamC
07-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Winn-Dixie-Supermarket Grocery Stores | Grocery Store Coupons Specials - weekly holiday ads - holiday gift cards - online pharmacy - organic & natural products (http://www.winn-dixie.com)

The chain has ebbed and flowed over the years. Currently its all of Florida, most of Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana, and south Georgia. Chek products are made in a W-D owned plant in Fitzgerald, GA called "Deep South Bottling".

Prior to its 2006 bankruptucy, the chain was all over the South and operated under other names as far north as southern Ohio and Indiana.