PDA

View Full Version : Niagara Falls Canada

PSOmasterX77
08-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Hey guys, I know there's a Canada topic, but it's not this specific, well, what should I be able to find in and around Niagara Falls Canada? I'm headed there tomorrow for vacation and while there, hoping to stock up on Caffeine Free Mtn. Dew and other different canadian sodas.

Mr Zabe
08-19-2006, 01:22 AM
I have not been to Canada in years. Try looking for Ginger Ale. I could use some help with the available brands,I bet one of our Canadian board mates can help you out.

[ 08-19-2006, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

juniorjin
08-19-2006, 09:20 AM
PSOmasterX77,

we only have CF Mtn Dew now in the 2L bottles.
Um, in terms of coke canada products
there should be a fresca lime citrus in 12 packs and 2L's about now. not sure if this is available in the US, i didn't see it there a couple weeks ago....
other coke products
- Canada Dry, Canada Dry with Lemon (lim. ed. might not be available anymore)
-Fruitopia line (new flavours like mango citrus and lychee kiwi)

other pepsi products
-Diet Crush (orange), the crush line (grape, lime, cream soda, orange)
-Scheweppes Ginger Ale
- i know there are a couple flavours of Sobe that got discontinued in the US we still have...not sure which ones they are
- Dole Sparklers (did these get released in the US yet? i didn't see these a couple weeks ago)

- pop shoppe (i still think jones is a better soda)

Coke and Pepsi have really started to slow down on limited editions and flavored pop in the last year. Last year we had so many unique flavours. This year, we're just playing catch up to all the new releases from the US (tab energy, diet cherry vanilla dr pepper, starbucks coffee, full throttle fuel) etc. etc.

PSOmasterX77
08-19-2006, 12:49 PM
CF MTN DEW MUST BE AVAILABLE IN CANS SOMEWHERE NOOOOOOO

Dr. Galaga
08-19-2006, 02:06 PM
It used to be that regular (non-energy) Mt. Dew was caffeine free. When did this change? Last year when I was up there my regular Mt. Dew had no caffeine (I tried the Dew Energy this year).
:confused:

ScottyLibido
08-21-2006, 12:29 AM
No, the regular Mt Dew is non-caffeinated in Canada and is available in 12's. We just dont have diet dew anymore with no caff.

PSOmasterX77
08-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Well I was up there and in Niagara Falls, managed to find two 2L bottles of CF Dew at a 7-11. Nowhere else had any Dew. Incredible. I'm pissed. I guess I'll have to take a trip farther north to get me some. I did get All Dressed, Ketchup, and Sea Salt and Pepper potato chips though! :-P

Mr Zabe
08-22-2006, 07:29 PM
My friend from Ontario Canada raves about Miss Vicky's sea salt and vinegar potato chips.

Dr. Galaga
08-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
My friend from Ontario Canada raves about Miss Vicky's sea salt and vinegar potato chips. Yes, they are very good. They are now distributed by Lays here in the US. You can find them in small bags in sandwich shops. You should be able to find some over at Quizno's, since they have them there just over here on the Indiana side of the Chi-town border.

PSOmasterX77
08-23-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Galaga:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
My friend from Ontario Canada raves about Miss Vicky's sea salt and vinegar potato chips. Yes, they are very good. They are now distributed by Lays here in the US. You can find them in small bags in sandwich shops. You should be able to find some over at Quizno's, since they have them there just over here on the Indiana side of the Chi-town border. </font>[/QUOTE]Ah those lay's ones ARE good.

SplitLevelP
08-23-2006, 04:44 PM
was the Fruitopia line still being sold?.I know here in the us they are starting to change the machine labels at mcdonalds and it can't be found in upstate ny.last I knew It was sold in canada and sold in glass.

fusion
08-23-2006, 05:04 PM
Red Deer Bottling used to have pics of the new Fruitopia/Nestea/Five Alive glass bottles on their site - they are pretty cool looking.

There's a Fruitopia Canada website, but it's under construction.

http://www.fruitopia.ca/

PSOmasterX77
08-25-2006, 01:09 AM
lotsa fruitopia up there:) My lil bro was hooked on it.