PDA

View Full Version : Rock Creek Sodas ?

BottleBoss
06-05-2003, 06:35 PM
What ever happened to the Rock Creek Sodas that used to be all over Maryland. They had Almond and Cherry Smash, Creme Soda, and so forth. Are they still around anywhere?

fusion
06-06-2003, 01:34 AM
Ahh.. Rock Creek. Reminds me of my youth.

As far as I know, Canada Dry Potomac (northern VA, central MD, etc) still bottles Rock Creek. Their territory overlaps the territory I work in (just one county, though), so I will have to look for them next time I am down that way. I have seen a sign outside a gas station for 99 cent 2 liters, but I haven't stopped (I don't do Exxon). I remember seeing it in Food Lions in the Baltimore area when I ventured through there last year, but I don't see it in the mainstream stores (Giant, etc).

If you take Route 26 from Walkersville to Baltimore, you'll see the Food Lions I am talking about.

Cherry Smash rocks! smile.gif

drpep
06-06-2003, 08:20 PM
I snagged a 2 liter of Rock Creeks Dr Pepper copy last year near DC.

drpep
06-24-2003, 11:45 PM
Can't remember where I bought it last year but if it was where I think it was they no longer had it.

drpep
12-14-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by BottleBoss:
What ever happened to the Rock Creek Sodas that used to be all over Maryland. They had Almond and Cherry Smash, Creme Soda, and so forth. Are they still around anywhere? Todays (12-14-03) Washington Post has an ad for Sniders that shows Rock Creek for sale.