PDA

View Full Version : Sodas I found at Albertson's

Shatter
06-08-2003, 03:01 AM
My local Albertsons seems to have expanded their soda section. They have a big cooler on the soda aisle with loads of glass bottled drinks. They actually have Cheerwine! And between it and the Thomas Kemper drinks is Bawls at only $1.39! Lots of interesting stuff, like Izze drinks (I'm drinking the Sparkling Pear right now), Ginseng Up, and some kind of bottled water in a 12 oz. longneck that's been oxygenated 10 times that of normal water. Nice ice tea selection, too. I hate to shop the competition, but it's worth it to get access to so many good sodas.

boodoo
06-17-2003, 09:40 AM
Hey Shatter,

Glad to see you found our cool section at Albertson's. Did you try the Izze or Jeff's yet? I had my doubts but they seem to be moving well.

Psycho Hillbilly
06-17-2003, 04:19 PM
Will they be in all Albertsons in DFW?

Shatter
06-17-2003, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I really liked the Izze Pear. I love Cheerwine, but I don't think i'll try the Jeff's Egg Creme drinks. I'm a little lactose intolerant.

I need to go back in and pick up some others. I'd like to get another Thomas Kemper Vanilla Cream Soda, and a few more bottles of Cheerwine to give to those people who like Red Fusion, so they can taste what they're missing.....

By the way Boodoo, I made a couple Mountain Valley Water logos for you to use as avatar pictures. Just go to My Profile, click on View/Update Profile, and then click on Select a Different Avatar Image. The pics are in there (I think) 4 or 5 pages in. I've been churning a lot of those out, so everyone here will be able to find their favorite soda pics.

[ 06-17-2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Shatter ]