PDA

View Full Version : Sunkist Cherry Limeade availability.

BRH
08-25-2006, 11:16 AM
I just recently tried Sunkist's new "Cherry Limeade" flavor while on my yearly trip to Texas and loved it. If I could buy this drink in my area, it would definately be one of my top choices. It's much better than the Cherry Limeade that you can buy at Sonic restaurants.
Does anyone know if Sunkist plans on rolling out Cherry Limeade on more of a national level or is it a regional product? Also, I live in the East Tennessee area (near Knoxville, TN), so does anyone know where the closest bottler to my area might be that is selling Sunkist Cherry Limeade? In my area, Sunkist is sold by the RC distributor, but they only carry the orange flavor. I would love for them to add the Cherry Limeade flavor in the future if they have the space. Currently they distribute RC, 7Up, Welch's grape and strawberry, Cheerwine, Big Red, Sunkist Orange, and Diet Rite.

mjb1124
08-25-2006, 01:38 PM
This is something I really wanna try. Just wondering, does it have caffeine?

Cheer-wined
08-25-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by BRH:
Also, I live in the East Tennessee area (near Knoxville, TN), so does anyone know where the closest bottler to my area might be that is selling Sunkist Cherry Limeade? Sundrop bottling in Pulaski (TN) was selling it a couple of months ago. I believe you can find it around Lynchburg/Fayetteville, best to call the bottler first before travelling. Knoxville area is serviced by All-American Bottling (or whatever they are called now) I have not seen it in their East TN territories yet.