PDA

View Full Version : Your Ideas

Boris
06-08-2003, 10:08 PM
Yes I want them. I feel like adding another soda to my line this summer. But I want your opinion and vote on what it should be. Anything at all. I want to hear every idea that comes into your mind, The stuff you want to see on the shelf.

T.I.A.
06-09-2003, 06:29 PM
One of the BevNET reviews lately was a Coconut Soda. Seems interesting (they liked it). Seemed unavailable in this area. Maybe you could give it a shot?

drpep
06-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Does Goya have a coconut soda?

Shatter
06-10-2003, 12:25 AM
Goya does make a coconut drink, although i'm not sure it's carbonated. I know Goya makes it, because the guy who buffs and polishes the floors in my store at night drinks them and dumps the cans all over the place.

bigrich
06-10-2003, 01:09 AM
How about a good Citrus soda since Coke and Pepsi cannot do it? Something like Citra, Wink, or Ting. Of course use real sugar and quality ingrediants. Remember Rondo? Something like Rondo would be great.

[ 06-10-2003, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

T.I.A.
06-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Please make Bitter Lemon available in this area again!

Ting is good. Recreate it and make it cheaper! What is it, 1.69 for an small bottle (10 oz?) at Kroger?

Boris
06-10-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by T.I.A.:
One of the BevNET reviews lately was a Coconut Soda. Seems interesting (they liked it). Seemed unavailable in this area. Maybe you could give it a shot?I am actually working on that. It will maybe be out in oct-nov. I still can't get the nasty after taste to go away. I am trying a bunch of different and top secret ideas...Well not really, But some are pretty inovative I think. Trust me, you will be hoping surprised when you finally get a taste.

Boris
06-10-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by dr pepperman:
Does Goya have a coconut soda?Yes, But no carbonation, no life blood...

Boris
06-10-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by bigrich:
How about a good Citrus soda since Coke and Pepsi cannot do it? Something like Citra, Wink, or Ting. Of course use real sugar and quality ingrediants. Remember Rondo? Something like Rondo would be great.Look at my avatar! Its Irish Monk! I could change the recipe a little I guess...But c'mon, how often do you find a well balenced Lemon-Lime Watermelon flavour soda with real watermelon?

Boris
06-10-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by T.I.A.:
Please make Bitter Lemon available in this area again!

Ting is good. Recreate it and make it cheaper! What is it, 1.69 for an small bottle (10 oz?) at Kroger?I want to finish working on my root beer before I start anything else. I can find Ting,Wink,Canada Dry bitter lemon in the grocery stores for resonable prices, except for ting of coarse. But I guess I could make Irish monk with a little more natural lemon juice.

Shatter
06-12-2003, 01:55 AM
How many white grape sodas are out there? You could try something like that.

I've sent in the new logo avatars.....still waiting for them to be posted....

drpep
06-17-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by dr pepperman:
Does Goya have a coconut soda?Goya does have a carbonated coconut soda. Its all over Broward County Florida.

Shatter
06-17-2003, 05:42 PM
The ones my store carries are only in cans and uncarbonated. Are the ones you're talking about in bottles or something?