PDA

View Full Version : Coke Light with Orange

jobbie
08-27-2006, 04:09 PM
Just came across this new flavour of Coke Light in europe. Blood orange flavour. Is this old news as Ive never heard of it. Would like to try it. http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/acatalog/2605.jpg

jobbie
08-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Link Coke Light Orange (http://www.cocacolabelgium.be/content/coke_fr_marques_1_1_51.asp)

jmyjunk
08-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Has anyone tried this yet. I am curious as to the flavour. MMM. blood orange, it should be a bit tart. Just the way I like it smile.gif

popologist
08-28-2006, 11:48 PM
let's hope it's better than the lemon and lime versions. but i wouldn't hold my breath. ;)

Mr Nethead
08-29-2006, 01:13 AM
I think I might enjoy this drink.

yankees26mlb
08-29-2006, 02:48 AM
you could probably buy it on ebay if you wanted to try it.... for a hefty price

Mr Zabe
08-29-2006, 04:43 AM
Let's face it Coca Cola has outstanding Cola and Diet Cola / low carb soda pops. Yet, when it comes to blending in flavors into these outstanding colas, aside from Cherry Coke; being polite...these blended flavors have sucked.

Cokeologist
08-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Isn't MezzoMix an orange-flavored cola (non-diet) produced by Coca-Cola in Germany?

popologist
08-29-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Let's face it Coca Cola has outstanding Cola and Diet Cola / low carb soda pops. Yet, when it comes to blending in flavors into these outstanding colas, aside from Cherry Coke; being polite...these blended flavors have sucked. i'm not sure, but maybe part of the problem is that taste tests don't accurately measure HOW people drink soda.

i mean, to me, it seems unlikely that so many people could've preferred the vanilla coke formula they were using. it just tasted pretty awful to me. i mean, people can disagree on what tastes best, but we can usually all pretty much agree on what tastes "decent."

jmyjunk
08-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by popologist:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Let's face it Coca Cola has outstanding Cola and Diet Cola / low carb soda pops. Yet, when it comes to blending in flavors into these outstanding colas, aside from Cherry Coke; being polite...these blended flavors have sucked. i'm not sure, but maybe part of the problem is that taste tests don't accurately measure HOW people drink soda.

i mean, to me, it seems unlikely that so many people could've preferred the vanilla coke formula they were using. it just tasted pretty awful to me. i mean, people can disagree on what tastes best, but we can usually all pretty much agree on what tastes "decent." </font>[/QUOTE]I agree that Diet Vanilla Coke flavor was terrible. However, Coke produces their soda based on reginoal taste. The taste of Coke Light Wtih Lemon in France, was far different than it was here.Or Coca-Cola from Morroco is sweeter, or Diet Coke with Lime in England, taste like there is lime.
Might have to do with the FDA, and certain artifical/natural flavors. But none the less.

That sucks they do that.

jblaviback
08-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Vanilla coke did not suck, it was one of my favorite soda's of all time.

Yirina77
09-13-2006, 05:25 PM
I tried this Coca Cola Sango, it´s still on market in Belgium and maybe Luxemburg. It´s the best Coke, I´ve ever drink..

iluvsurge220
09-14-2006, 02:47 AM
It looks pretty good to me. It is a diet drink isn't it?

DGibb
09-14-2006, 10:04 PM
I would like to try a non-light version of that. I am a fan of citrus and cola.

On the topic of Vanilla Coke, it was at its best on a hot summer day when I went to a 7-11 and got a delicious Vanilla Coke slurpee. The vanilla shines through when it is ice cold.

Cokeologist
09-15-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by DGibb:
I would like to try a non-light version of that. I am a fan of citrus and cola.I believe that would be MezzoMix, an orange flavored cola that Coca-Cola produces in Germany.