PDA

View Full Version : A question to all you guys in the USA

The Mole (UK)
08-28-2006, 07:36 PM
i am thinking about ordering some items from my favourite soda shop

www.americansoda.co.uk (http://www.americansoda.co.uk)

They have just got some new lines in.

Pepsi Vanilla
Pepsi Lime
Pepsi Twist

I thought these were discontinued?

They also have a range of Olde Brooklyn sodas in, what ones (if any) are the nicest.

Also what is Minute Maid Lemonaide like? Is it fizzy or still?

DJ HawaiianShirt
08-28-2006, 08:36 PM
That's a good question.

Originally I thought they were all discontinued, but every now and then I see them around. Does anyone know if they are only regionally distributed now? I'll go out on a limb and say that Pepsi Vanilla is discontinued.

The Minute Maid lemonade is not carbonated. I don't believe there are any mainstream fizzy lemonades in this country.

fusion
08-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Since they are in cans, the shelf life is a lot longer than if they were in plastic. They could be old stock, but still in code.

I am still seeing random 20oz Vanilla and Diet Vanilla around. I'm not sure of the codes, though.

Nick Laugher
08-28-2006, 09:28 PM
TAB Cola is still being made?! Since when?!

Ram0n C0keah0lic
08-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by The Mole (UK):
i am thinking about ordering some items from my favourite soda shop

www.americansoda.co.uk (http://www.americansoda.co.uk)

They have just got some new lines in.

Pepsi Vanilla
Pepsi Lime
Pepsi Twist

I thought these were discontinued?

They also have a range of Olde Brooklyn sodas in, what ones (if any) are the nicest.

Also what is Minute Maid Lemonaide like? Is it fizzy or still? Oh Man, that's an awesome online store!

I wish I could have near a store or a mexican online store that sells only american sodas...

jmyjunk
08-29-2006, 01:37 PM
Everytime I am at the store (which is about 2 a week) All Pepsi Twist Flavors are there. Lime/Lemon and I still see Vanilla. Though I think it is now by region.

DJ HawaiianShirt
08-29-2006, 10:27 PM
TaB has never gone completely out of production. There remains a hardcore fanbase that keeps it alive.

popologist
08-29-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Nick Laugher:
TAB Cola is still being made?! Since when?! i see six-packs of TaB in my neighborhood in NYC. i think some of these old rich ladies still drink it.

jmyjunk
08-30-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by DJ HawaiianShirt:
TaB has never gone completely out of production. There remains a hardcore fanbase that keeps it alive. Yeah, I still see it. It even has the new fridge pack look as well.

NRgizR
08-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Pop wrote,
see six-packs of TaB in my neighborhood in NYC. i think some of these old rich ladies still drink it.

They are the same old ladies in every market. If you run out, they will find you and kill you! smile.gif

Mr Zabe
08-30-2006, 07:27 PM
LOL
I have noticed that ladies with stinky arm pits and copious amounts of facial hair tend to buy TAB fridge packs. :D tongue.gif :D

[ 08-30-2006, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Mr Nethead
08-30-2006, 09:17 PM
Are you suggesting TaB causes facial hair growth on women? gaaaahhhh