PDA

View Full Version : Going to Cleveland, OH - any sodas I should try?

sodadood
06-11-2003, 09:13 PM
I'm going on a trip to Ohio in a few weeks to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.... was wondering if anyone can recommend any sodas in that area that I should try?

Thanks!

Blair.

teamtitan512
06-11-2003, 10:08 PM
Since you live in Ontario, I'd say try the stuff you can't get up there, being Remix Sprite, Red Fusion, dnL, and stuff like that. There's nothing I would say that is odd in Cleveland, maybe in distribution, but not in offering of products.

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-12-2003, 01:35 PM
cleveland's got nothing special. you might like how abarta does things or the differrent distribution scenarios there but other than that, blah.

have fun in cleveland. tis a cool town with cheap beer prices!

you might find cotton club in some grocery stores too, i just remembered, but that stuff's kinda gross anyway.

karks88
06-12-2003, 02:59 PM
You could try Cherikee Red (I think that's how you spell it). That's the only Cotton Club soda I've ever tried, very good smile.gif

fusion
06-12-2003, 11:43 PM
Yeah, CR is a pretty unique soda. Their 50/50 is okay as well.

shawn2
06-13-2003, 09:44 PM
If you happen in the akron area there is a place Caused The West Point Market that has a nice selection of bottled sodas.--- Also, if you look you may find cherry crush at wally

Newera
07-01-2003, 01:36 PM
Cleveland has a decent selection of gourmet
beverages. Hank's, Saratoga, and T42 are
available at J.Pistone a gourmet market in
Shaker Heights. Also the Cleveland Museum of Art has a cafe which carries Hanks & Saratoga.

Cleveland Rocks!