PDA

View Full Version : New Closure Innovation

uggleigh
10-18-2004, 10:50 AM
I have developed a new closure that has massive potential in both the Carb and Non-carb markets.

The product is essentially a marketing tool that will command instant on-shelf appeal, add value and ties nicely into the very popular collectable, promotional and games markets.

I have already gained local government funding, which assisted in the design and production of working prototypes, a professionally prepared patent application and the creation of conceptual drawings for an example promotion based around Football.

I have spoken to potential media providers and bottle top manufacturers. All of which see the potential in the concept but cannot act without an end customer, i.e. a soft drinks company.

It is at this point where, as a lone inventor, I seem to be hitting a brick wall i.e. accessing the
correct people within the large drinks companies.

With this in mind, I am now looking for advice or contact names within the large Soft Drink companies / Supermarkets. Or possibly forward thinking influential partners to develop the product, a presentation and a strategy, designed to open doors.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments on this subject.

Rgs

bigbottom
10-18-2004, 01:42 PM
You are talking to an ultra conservative audience here. Everyone has a great idea and no one has the finances to launch. The economy is tight and the big three are playing high stakes Texas holdem. Get the patent and then market it yourself. Prove it is worthwhile and then someone will come calling. Also try calling on the plastic bottle suppliers, distributors who are always looking for a proprietary way to sell to the actual beverage manufacturers.