PDA

View Full Version : new powerade flavor

cartman
10-19-2004, 08:27 PM
i just registered so i dunno if this is been posted but i asw like green powerade i think was called like berry-lime or somethin

fusion
10-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Black cherry lime? That's not a new flavor. It's the same flavor as the old Matrix flavor that came out when the last Matrix movie came out. They also used that flavor for the NHL as well.

The newest flavor is Sourberry, aka Flava 23.

The one flavor that I haven't been able to track down is Mango. I'm not even sure if it was even released.

tallflip
10-19-2004, 09:52 PM
i had a POWERADE mango flavor about a month ago. I got it the same time the sourberry and citrus blends came out. It does'nt taste very good to me. I prefer the Mountain Blast as my favorite.

cartman
10-20-2004, 04:38 PM
ya thats it im not into powerade as much but i try rare flavors redface.gif

Coke04
10-21-2004, 03:36 PM
I don't like Powerade or Gatorade. Both have fake-tasting flavoring, at least to me.

I take that back... Glacier Greeze Gatorade is okay.

LONG LIVE VITAMIN WATER!!!

Acheron
10-25-2004, 10:24 AM
Unless the label decieves me, Powerade is all naturally flavored.

And the dark purple one is the best, IMHO.

ramonazo
11-08-2004, 09:36 PM
POWERADE is one of my favorite Coca-Cola Products...

Here in Mexico you can find it in several flavors: Blueberry, Orange-Mandarine, Lime-Lemon, Green Apple, Fruit Punch, Lemonade and Grapefruit.

My favorite flavor is Blueberry, well known in US as "Mountain Blast", the Mexican version of the Powerade Mountain Blast tastes better, if you come to Mexico, you have to try it!.

Drink
11-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Not such a big fan of Powerade.Becasue I don't really get the point of it I would much rather drink a KMX than i would a Powerade