PDA

View Full Version : Trip report

drpep
06-17-2003, 07:00 PM
This is what I found between NY state and Florida.
In Roanoke Virgina Mello Yello Cherry started showing up in 20oz, 2 litres and fridge packs. Also found MY Afterglow. These could be found until about Jacksonsville, FL. No Afterglow in Florida. Also Fanta in 20oz bottles at 2/$1.00. From Va to Florida Fanta is in good supply in all sizes and flavors (no lemon). Also in Roanoke I found the Switch and Root 66 Black Cherry.
In Inwood, WV I found Sprite Remix Slurpee at 7-11.
After Roanoke I took a different route than I did when I did this trip in 9/02. I took a drive farther west in Va and NC.
Mounty Airy, NC (Mayberry) was where I had my first good find. 12oz glass of 7-UP, RC, A&W Rootbeer, Cheerwine, and Sundrop plus Nehi grape and orange. I left some cash there.
From there I headed to Charlotte, NC. Most every stop had 10oz glass of Pepsi, Coke, Sprite and some also had Dr Pepper and Sunkist. Sunkist was Pepsi bottled. I forgot who did DP although I think it was Pepsi.
In Charlotte MY Afterglow was promoted with billboards. Also found Pepsi in 1/2 liter 6 packs wrapped in plastic. Sunkist Pineapple started showing up.
Crossing over to South Carolina I found Frostie products in 4 pack glass at an IGA in Darlington and also in Darlington I found a new Dr Pepper copy called Dr Celeste that just hit the market(other flavors also) This is a private label for convience stores under the umbrella of The Pantry. www.thepantry.com (http://www.thepantry.com) to see store names and locations. After Darlington I resumed travel on the route I took last year
The Shell station in Darien, Georgia off I-95.
still has Frostie and Grappette. Stopped for the night in Brunswick, GA and hit some spots I did last year. How things changed in 9 months. After promising some co-workers Mello Melon last trip I returned empty handed. Not this time. MY melon was in fridge packs in every store. Also found another stash of 12oz glass Cheerwine, Sundrop, Sunkist, and Welches Grape. The Cheerwine and Sundrop were from West Jefferson Dr Pepper as they were in NC. No bottler on the Sunkist or Welches. These may have been here last year and I missed them. I found them in plastic A&W picnic coolers by the front registers. The lids were down so unless yuou lifted you had no idea what was inside. No Afterglow.
Daytona, Fl has Coke in 24oz 6 packs plus Barqs in 8oz glass. In Broward County I found Faygo 8oz glass six packs at a Publix. Orange Cream, Diet Chocolate, Redpop and diet Redpop, and one other. The carton said something about being a limited item. Pepsi still has 7-UP so no Sierra Mist. You can get SM in the Keys (along with Boylans). I don't know about Dade County. Super Target had Batch #6 Green Apple Soda but no Green River like in September.
Throughout the trip Orange, Grape, and Strawberry Crush was common in 12oz glass 6 packs.
Must have been to early in the year for Cokes Nascar bottles though I did find 3 different commemorative bottles ( Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 100 years in Brunswick, GA and some Cuban festivel).

Android
06-17-2003, 10:26 PM
are you sure those Barqs were 8 ounce glass? I've only seen 12 ounce glass NR Barqs- be it in person or in pictures.

andy

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-17-2003, 11:56 PM
oh andy - barq's is made in 8oz glass NRs by coke cce out of plant MR. they've been made for years and cce-michigan's had them since they brought in diet coke, sprite as well. i have my first six pack upstairs and they have a 1998 date on them.

FAYGO 8OZ GLASS 6PK? Who made these? Limited Package? I must get my hands on some.

bigrich
06-18-2003, 12:09 AM
I also bought some of the 8oz Faygos while in Florida. Faygo is owned by National Beverages, Fort Lauderdale, FL. The caps say Faygo Beverages, Detroit, MI 48207. The bottles say on the neck "8 OZ Collectors Series", and on the bottle "Feigenson Bros. Bottling Works Est. 1907" Below that the "Flavor". They are 8oz. ACL bottles.

Boris
06-18-2003, 04:34 PM
Where exactly in Brunswick, GA did you find the mello yellow melon? And how is it?

drpep
06-18-2003, 06:58 PM
Walmart, Harveys, and Winn Dixie. All on or near Glynn road the first Brunswick exit southbound or last if you are northbound.

drpep
06-18-2003, 06:59 PM
Walmart, Harveys, and Winn Dixie. All on or near Glynn road the first Brunswick exit southbound or last if you are northbound. If you are ever in the area I would stop at Harveys, they also have the glass bottles I reported.

Shatter
06-19-2003, 01:43 AM
Tell me, Dr Pepperman... when you make these trips around the country, do you go with a specific purpose, and finding sodas are just a fun thing to do on the way, or do you go on these trips just to go on a soda hunt? I ask, because i'm debating with myself on doing the same thing, to go visit my sister but really to hunt down some Mello Yello Melon and Barq's Floatz. Plus Abita Root Beer, SunDrop, Blue Nehi, etc. etc.

karks88
06-19-2003, 09:18 AM
I could go for an Abita right about now. Their beer is awesome too, if you ever get a chance try their Purple Haze flavor.

A soda roadtrip across the country would be amazing. I wish I worked for the food network, maybe I could convince them to give me a giant RV and a big budget for soda ;)

fusion
06-19-2003, 12:41 PM
I've bought Abita in a liquor store on the Maryland/Delaware line.

Now that sounds like a great idea for a show.. anyone know someone who could pitch it to Food Network? lol.

teamtitan512
06-19-2003, 06:31 PM
I'd say finding Nehi would be next to impossible anymore, now that DPSU owns it. Everywhere around here the past decade has seen product shifts from Coke putting brands like Sunkist, Squirt, Welch's, A&W, and Canada Dry into 3rd tier. These shifts, occurring pretty much nationally, is getting third-tier bottlers a pretty much standardized portfolio. I'd say finding Nehi is going to be nearly impossible as DPSU owns Sunkist, Welch's, Crush, and all of those come before Nehi in terms of marketing, meaning finding anything Nehi is almost a lost cause, unless you can still find independent RC bottlers from DPSU, where 7Up or Dr Pepper control the other products like the ones mentioned above, and not the RC bottler. If you can't find those areas (all I've found like that anymore are some parts of Virginia, and the immediate Pittsburgh area), then Nehi is going to be impossible to find. Sad to see a legendary brand fade away like Nehi is though.

steveu
06-20-2003, 01:39 PM
Nehi easily found in Huntsville, AL

teamtitan512
06-20-2003, 05:34 PM
Who bottles it? Is RC independent from a 7Up bottler?

drpep
06-20-2003, 11:51 PM
I go on the trips for a specific purpose. As for Florida thats where my wife is going to school. If I go to the same area twice and have the time I will take a different route to search for sodas among other things. I have driven upto a half hour out of the way to check out a grocery store I've never been to in hopes of finding a new Dr Pepper copy.
More details soon.

FitzgeraldHead
06-21-2003, 02:16 PM
Is Nehi still available in Florida? Once upon a time, a friend of mine found Blue Nehi there, but it has been 4 or 5 years. I believe he also found Watrmelon and one other flavor like Strawberry Kiwi.

Shatter
06-23-2003, 03:37 AM
Doesn't look like i'll visit my sister in Louisiana. But I might visit the Dr Pepper plant in Dublin, TX this week, since i'm taking a vacation week from the nightmarish hell I call 'work'.

boodoo
06-23-2003, 08:16 AM
Sounds like a good plan Shatter. Don't forget to visit Brianna at Old Doc's Soda Shoppe and have a Dr Pepper float!

drpep
06-23-2003, 11:48 AM
Heres what I found on the way back.
I finally stopped at the Chevron outside the motel I was staying at in FL and found Citra 20oz that was about to expire. Also in Fort Lauderdale area some stores had Fanta Blue. Tried one and its better than Pepsi Blue. Also some stores had 1 liters of Fanta. Fanta products are all over FL Georgia and the Carolinas.
Exit 3 off I-95 in Georgia at Raceway I found Frostie, Grapette and MY Melon. All MY Melon I in Georgia had 11-24-03 sell by.
In Florence, SC I found coke 1/2 liters in 12 packs.
The farther north i got on 95 the less Pibb Extra and Mello Yello I found. Mostly 20oz. Crossing into Va many stores had no Pibb or MY of any size. Also the farther north in SC I got the less Afterglow I found. If one is to travel north and south in North Carolina you find more further west on Route 52 between Winston-Salem and Charlotte than you find on 95 or even 220/77 between Greensboro and Rockingham.
My last real beverage stop was Triangle Virgina where I found Fanta Orange from Central America and a Coke product called Tropical which came in several flavors(I tried the Grape last year). Of course now that I found an import Fanta, US Fanta was nowhere to be found so I could compare.
A big raspberry tongue.gif to Publix and Piggly Wiggly for only having your private label Dr Pepper version in 2 and 3 liters and not cans.

drpep
06-23-2003, 11:53 AM
The Exxon in Lumberton,NC has Cheerwine and Nehi glass. Probably from West Jefferson Dr Pepper.

drpep
06-24-2003, 11:59 AM
Just for fun here is all the crap I bought the last 2 weeks.
1 120z glass bottle of Sunkist Orange.
3 12oz glass bottles RC.
3 12oz glass Cheerwine.
1 bottle Switch Grape.
1 bottle Switch Fruit Berry.
3 six packs Coke 8oz glass commemorative bottles.
1 bottle Big Bens Wild Cherry.
1 bottle Big Bens Leomon Bubbles.
2 bottles Big Bens Grape.
1 can Cherry RC.
1 can Our Family Orange.(Vending machine button said Nehi)
4 Dr Pepper 10oz bottles (deli bottles?)
2 Gallon jugs Piggly Wiggly water.
6 cans Safeway Red Twist Red Licorace.
1 12 pack Central Valley Dr Flavor
1 12 pack Albertsons Dr Bold.
1 can Cheerwine.
3 cans Lotsa Dr Pop.
2 bottles Grapette.
2 bottles Fanta Orange from Central America.
1 bottle Tropical Grape (Coke import)
2 bottles Nehi Grape.
2 bottles Nehi Orange.
2 bottles Boylans Grape.
1 bottle Boylans Orange.
1 bottle Boylans Balck Cherry.
2 12oz bottles Welches Grape.
2 cans Piggly Wiggly Cola.
2 bottles 13.2oz Coke
1 bottle 13.2oz Diet Coke
1 cans Coke Festivle of Flight.
1 4 pack bottles Root 66 Grape.
1 4 pack Root 66 Black Cherry.
12 cans Celeste Dr Celeste.
1 can Dr Pepper with Profesor on it.
1 can Mtn Dew with Richmond Raceway schedule.
1 bottle Sundrop.
2 bottles Mello Yello Afterglow.
1 6 pack 16 oz Mtn Dew Decaf for Dad.
1 12 pack Cheerwine for Dad.
1 Fridge pack Mello Yello Melon for friends.
Leftover cans of Red Fusion.

Shatter
06-24-2003, 11:16 PM
I probably won't be visiting Dublin, TX tomorrow while the bottling plant's running. I have a long tradition of coming down with a cold or flu or something at the beginning of my vacation time, and it drags on and on the entire week, just to make me miserable and insure that I can't enjoy the little time I can get away from work.

drpep
06-24-2003, 11:41 PM
Some additional stuff.
The 8oz Barqs seem to be only in the Daytona/Orlando area while Coke and Sprite are all over the rest of Florida.
In Roanoke Rapids,NC the Piggly Wiggly had a section with stuff from the Chicago RC bottler. It was wiped out except for some 2 liter Nehis. If I remember Emporia, VA on the other side of the border also had plastic Nehi last year. A vending machine out front of the PW had Cherry RC.

Boris
06-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by dr pepperman:
The Exxon in Lumberton,NC has Cheerwine and Nehi glass. Probably from West Jefferson Dr Pepper.That is where I stop when coming down here. So they got some more cheerwine and nehi eh? I bought every glass bottle I could of both of those. Plus they also have RC cola in glass and A&W in glass.

teamtitan512
06-26-2003, 01:55 AM
Afterglow appears nothing more than an afterthought when I was in Consolidated territory today. I saw 3 20 oz. bottles in a Kroger, and didn't see it again. Figured it was everywhere, so I didn't buy any. Then I was right back in Central territory, and then even Mello Yello was enough of a challenge. Has anyone noticed the green of Mello Yello has become much more vibrant?

Also it appears Consolidated is choosing Minute Maid over Fanta for their fruit soda line, saw Fanta 20 oz. in orange, grape, and strawberry getting cleared out of Kroger 2/$1. Also the space for Minute Maid is growing, and Fanta's space is dwindling. This is at least what appears to be happening for those supplied out of Roanoke, VA.

FitzgeraldHead
07-01-2003, 05:52 PM
I went to Kissimmee, FL and found MY Cherry there. Heading north, I found MY Cherry and Afterglow at a Chevron on I-75 Exit 101. At Exit 237 on I-75 in Forest Park, GA, I found flavors of Sunkist at the Cheveron there. They had regular, Grape, Fruit Punch, Strawberry, and Pinaeapple.

steveu
07-01-2003, 06:17 PM
Both in N.C. and Southern Tenn., I've seen Afterglow at multiple stops, plus in NC I saw siginficant POP advertising ... more than an afterthought...

teamtitan512
07-01-2003, 10:57 PM
Not much of it in WV Consolidated yet, appears they're concentrating on watching Fanta die.

Boris
07-22-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by dr pepperman:This is what I found between NY state and Florida.
I decided to take your journey and see what kind of stuff you really found. So here is my beverage run from Richmond VA to Northern Jacksonville Fl

In Roanoke Virgina Mello Yello Cherry started showing up in 20oz, 2 litres and fridge packs. Also found MY Afterglow. These could be found until about Jacksonsville, FL. No Afterglow in Florida.

I stopped in over 30 gas stations and 5 grocery stores and found no afterglow. And then when I get here on amelia island FL.(North of jacksonville) I find afterglow in 20oz at a gas station. I did find cherry all over GA.

Also Fanta in 20oz bottles at 2/$1.00. From Va to Florida Fanta is in good supply in all sizes and flavors (no lemon).

Yes I found Orange,pineapple,peach,berry,grape and lemon fanta mainly past petersburg and on.

Also in Roanoke I found the Switch and Root 66 Black Cherry.

I see those all the time. If you ever see a ukrops go there. They have an awesome drink selection.

In Inwood, WV I found Sprite Remix Slurpee at 7-11.

I took a vowe about 10 years ago that I would never set foot or wheel in WV ever again. And since then I have abided by that, re-route-ing one trip around to the north of WV over 300 miles more. So I wont be able to fill in the truefullness of that.

After Roanoke I took a different route than I did when I did this trip in 9/02. I took a drive farther west in Va and NC.
Mounty Airy, NC (Mayberry) was where I had my first good find. 12oz glass of 7-UP, RC, A&W Rootbeer, Cheerwine, and Sundrop plus Nehi grape and orange. I left some cash there.

On the way back I will be driving that way. But that find is nothing...You can find glass 7-UP, RC, A&W Rootbeer, Cheerwine, and Sundrop plus Nehi grape orange AND Peach in one of the exxons in lumberton. The first exxon in lumberton southbound or the last northbound is completely sold out of everything but RC. (Guess who bought all they had?)After I hit there I went to the next exit and got some more glass cheerwine but not all of it.

From there I headed to Charlotte, NC. Most every stop had 10oz glass of Pepsi, Coke, Sprite and some also had Dr Pepper and Sunkist. Sunkist was Pepsi bottled. I forgot who did DP although I think it was Pepsi.
In Charlotte MY Afterglow was promoted with billboards. Also found Pepsi in 1/2 liter 6 packs wrapped in plastic. Sunkist Pineapple started showing up.

I have also found 10oz glass barqs too. I will be heading through charlotte on the way back.

Crossing over to South Carolina I found Frostie products in 4 pack glass at an IGA in Darlington and also in Darlington I found a new Dr Pepper copy called Dr Celeste that just hit the market(other flavors also) This is a private label for convience stores under the umbrella of The Pantry. www.thepantry.com (http://www.thepantry.com) to see store names and locations. After Darlington I resumed travel on the route I took last year

Yes, I have seen some frostie products, But I can get frostie rootbeer in Virginia and I have even spotted some in quebec one time. I also saw dr celeste, ick.

The Shell station in Darien, Georgia off I-95.
still has Frostie and Grappette.

Well they don't anymore...This is false now...

Stopped for the night in Brunswick, GA and hit some spots I did last year. How things changed in 9 months. After promising some co-workers Mello Melon last trip I returned empty handed. Not this time. MY melon was in fridge packs in every store. Also found another stash of 12oz glass Cheerwine, Sundrop, Sunkist, and Welches Grape. The Cheerwine and Sundrop were from West Jefferson Dr Pepper as they were in NC. No bottler on the Sunkist or Welches. These may have been here last year and I missed them. I found them in plastic A&W picnic coolers by the front registers. The lids were down so unless yuou lifted you had no idea what was inside. No Afterglow.

Well alot has changed in 1 month. I went to the Harveys(Bloody hell, The place smelled like urine) and wal-mart(I hate wal-marts and going to wal-marts, and you made me go for nothing you bloody idiot) No MY Melon! Not a single trace! I went to every gas station in brunswick and no MY melon! WTF.

Daytona, Fl has Coke in 24oz 6 packs plus Barqs in 8oz glass.
Yup, thats true. You can find glass barqs,sprite,coke,and dr pepper

In Broward County I found Faygo 8oz glass six packs at a Publix. Orange Cream, Diet Chocolate, Redpop and diet Redpop, and one other.The carton said something about being a limited item.
I found all those plus red rock, and kiwi strawberry. It said collectors item.

Throughout the trip Orange, Grape, and Strawberry Crush was common in 12oz glass 6 packs.
Where?

fusion
07-23-2003, 04:02 AM
I also found Sprite Remix Slurpee at a 7-11 here in Maryland.. I mixed it with a little Livewire Slurpee just for the hell of it. Tasted pretty good.

Crush 6 pack glass can be found at almost any Wal-Mart you go to.

drpep
07-23-2003, 11:43 AM
Yo Boris The Spider,
About not finding Afterglo. Maybe you should have gotten off 95 and gone south on 52.
As far as no Frostie and Grapette in Darien, Ga and no MY Melon in Brusnwick, GA ,those towns are 10 miles apart. I doubt that many beverages have disappeared in one months time.
Crush is in most Walmarts and most supermarkets had at least Orange Crush.
About my Faygo finds in Broward County. Sounds like you found what I found. Were you in Broward? Broward is almost 5 hours from Jacksonville where you said you ended your trip, twerp.

[ 07-23-2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]

drpep
07-23-2003, 12:00 PM
Hey Boris
I can not wait to hear about you trip back. I anxious to see how many more lies you catch me in :D :D :D :D

Boris
07-23-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by dr pepperman:Yo Boris The Spider,

Um? Explaination please?

About not finding Afterglow. Maybe you should have gotten off 95 and gone south on 52.

I found afterglow on Amelia Island Fl. in a flashfoods right on sadler rd. when you come on the island. Why would I get off of 95 and go south where you got on 95 from coming north. I wouldn't know where to go. I was going by your nice little guide that I printed out ( for over half of it, it lead me to what I was looking for.Thank you.

As far as no Frostie and Grapette in Darien, Ga and no MY Melon in Brusnwick, GA ,those towns are 10 miles apart. I doubt that many beverages have disappeared in one months time.

I know for a fact that there is no more Frostie or Grapette at the shell station in Darien. But I cannot say the same for all of brunswick. Just Harveys ,Wal-mart, Race-trak and Exxon. Someone that is going that way should double check for both of our sakes. I will check again on the way back.

Crush is in most Walmarts and most supermarkets had at least Orange Crush.

I asnt really looking for it most of the time so I may of missed it.

About my Faygo finds in Broward County. Sounds like you found what I found.

Yeah, Must be just in FL. Did you find Red Pop in plastic and glass?

Were you in Broward?
Nope.

Broward is almost 5 hours from Jacksonville where you said you ended your trip,

Doesn't mean you can't find the same things miles away. I found Squirt here on amelia island. The farthest I have seen it south besides that is philadelphia.

twerp.

? I am quite puzzled why you are being so hostile...Could you fill me in please?

Boris
07-23-2003, 02:40 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/151257/glass.jpg

There are some of the things I found that you lead me to.(7-up not pictured) Notice the faygo on the right, Is that what you found?

toby1
07-23-2003, 06:20 PM
I noticed BARQS and A&W ......have you seen HANKS anywhere on your journey?

toby1
07-23-2003, 06:22 PM
Are headed south? like Key West? US1?
It is a great road to travel during a beautiful day!
Let us know.

Boris
07-24-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by toby1:
I noticed BARQS and A&W ......have you seen HANKS anywhere on your journey?Sorry, No Hanks... I am still yet to try hanks cream. I ordered some from pop-soda dot com with every cream soda they sell and they sent me hanks cherry instead of cream...The cherry wasn't bad though.

drpep
07-24-2003, 11:55 AM
Boris The Spider- A Song by The Who "Look whose crawling up the wall. Black and hairy, very small. Wheres he gone now I can't see. Maybe he is scared of me. Creepy crawley creepy crawley...."
Frostie and Grapette in Darien- Both gas stations off the southbound exit and to the west have/had those items on the bottom shelf of the coolers on 9/12/02 and 6/12/03. Both stations are apparently owned by the same people. Another station further south (Raceway? exit 3) that had the same design inside also had Frostie and Grapette.
Twerp- Wanted to say ****.
Why am being so hostile- why are you using words like false and truthfullness (or as you spelled it "truefullness")? It implies I am lying.
Did I find Red Pop? Who knows. Last time I had that crap I dumped the bottle so I have bad memories.
Is the Faygo pictured what I found?- Yes.
Can I believe I am getting into a pissing match with someone on the internet?- No

[ 07-24-2003, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]

drpep
07-24-2003, 11:58 AM
I did not see Hanks either. I found Barqs only in the Daytona Beach area this year and in Orlando several years ago, nowhere else in Florida did I see it.

[ 07-24-2003, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]

Boris
07-25-2003, 04:57 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/151257/Picture61503109.jpg
Orange, Grape, and Lemon not pictured.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/151257/Picture61503110.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/151257/Picture61503111.jpg

drpep
07-25-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by dr pepperman:

Did I find Red Pop? Who knows. Last time I had that crap I dumped the bottle so I have bad memories.
[/QB]Oh, Redpop by Faygo. I was thinking Big Red. Yes that was in the little glass bottles.

Boris
07-31-2003, 03:24 PM
Here is the 4 of the 5 boxs of soda (Mainly glass) I unloaded from my car after this trip.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/151257/IM000893.JPG

Here is one of each different glass I brought back updated.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/151257/IM000894.JPG

Here is the first 4 from left to right to get a better view of what they are.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/151257/IM000895.JPG

2nd 4
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/151257/IM000896.JPG

last 4
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/151257/IM000898.JPG

Opened fridgepack of MY Melon, (Which I finally found and tastes nothing like Irish Monk.
http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/64172/0.jpg

[ 07-31-2003, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Boris ]

Boris
07-31-2003, 03:24 PM
You can see the other MY Melon packs I bought with my hoard of Mountain Dew Livewire, Pepsi Blue, Surge, Sprite Remix and my cornelius carbonating keg to the left which I use to formulate and test new beverages.(Canadian Cream Soda Coming soon!)
http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/64172/1.jpg

When I returned home I found a new sample pack sent from another flavour company, Flavourmatic Industries inc. I will be testing these next week and see what I can come up with.
http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/64172/2.jpg

Just for fun I shall list what I bought,
Glass
27 glass cheerwines
5 glass sundrops
5 glass Nehi peach
2 glass Nehi grape
2 glass Nehi orange
6 glass faygo kiwi strwberry
6 glass sprite
6 glass barqs root beer
2 glass welchs grape
2 glass Dr enuf
3 glass sioux city sassparilla
8 glass 7-up
5 glass RC
10 glass A&W Rootbeer
-Plastic 20 oz
3 faygo red pop
10 Mellow Yellow Afterglow
5 Mellow Yellow Cherry
3 Fanta Orange
3 Fanta Pineapple
3 Fanta Peach
3 Fanta Berry
3 Fanta Grape
3 Fanta Strawberry
15 Squirt
3 sundrop
1 cheerwine
-Cans
4 12 pack MY melon
1 Sundrop Cherry Lemon

Also, Random Drunk Chick with Drunk Boris
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/151257/Picture61503.jpg

[ 07-31-2003, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Boris ]

FitzgeraldHead
08-01-2003, 01:27 PM
Where'd you score the Peach Nehi in the glass?

fusion
08-02-2003, 07:39 PM
I bought Peach Nehi in Warsaw Virginia, and I think I saw it at Jungle Jim's. I also had some with dinner when I stopped at a K & W Cafeteria in either North or South Carolina (can't remember which). If I remember correctly, it was all bottled by Dr Pepper West Jefferson.

Boris
08-02-2003, 10:34 PM
There is a warsaw virginia? Kick Ass. Heh, I have been living here for a good chunk of my life and I have never heard of it. Where is it? I would really like to go to warsaw...

Edit: I spelt Virginia wrong! Holy F**k thats funny...Maybe not, Maybe I have been watching Tom Green too much...

[ 08-02-2003, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Boris ]

Boris
08-02-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by FitzgeraldHead:
Where'd you score the Peach Nehi in the glass?I found it all over north carolina in exxons most of the time. Telulah falls in georgia I found some.

FitzgeraldHead
08-03-2003, 12:00 AM
Tallulah Falls... haven't been there in a bit... last time I went it was just Orange and Grape Nehi... I'll check it out

Boris
08-03-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by FitzgeraldHead:
Tallulah Falls... haven't been there in a bit... last time I went it was just Orange and Grape Nehi... I'll check it outThat place was bloody redneck. If there is some young redneck girl behind the counter ask her if she saw a yank that was around 17-20 who bought about 40 bottles of soda there in glass.

fusion
08-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Warsaw is in the Northern Neck. From Richmond, take US 360 North, through Tappahannock.. Warsaw is just over the river. There's a close-out type store called "Warsaw Buy-Rite" there, that's where I got the Nehi and the Diet Northern Neck Fridge Packs.

If you take Route 3 from Warsaw, you can get to Montross, the home of Northern Neck Ginger Ale. They don't sell directly to the public, though.

Boris
08-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by fusion:
Warsaw is in the Northern Neck. From Richmond, take US 360 North, through Tappahannock.. Warsaw is just over the river. There's a close-out type store called "Warsaw Buy-Rite" there, that's where I got the Nehi and the Diet Northern Neck Fridge Packs.

If you take Route 3 from Warsaw, you can get to Montross, the home of Northern Neck Ginger Ale. They don't sell directly to the public, though.I can get northern neck here in chesterfield...360? Heh, I live 2 miles from that, Here its called hull street... I think I am just going to go to be able to say I have gone to warsaw...