PDA

View Full Version : Nu South

wonkapete
02-08-2006, 10:48 AM
I posted a pic a while back of Nu South Lemonade. It's from Atlanta.

Well, yesterday I discovered Nu South PEACH Lemonade. Strange tasting stuff. Anyone else seen this?

http://static.flickr.com/23/97153428_c01cdded21.jpg?v=0

Cheer-wined
02-09-2006, 11:05 PM
I saw it in Atlanta but I didn't try it. Peaches & lemons together didn't sound right.

Those folks in GA & SC love peach flavored drinks. Beacon Drive In sells their peach tea in Ingles grocery stores, I think it's pretty good. And the Crush Peach that SEABEV makes is good too.

fusion
02-10-2006, 08:34 AM
I remember seeing Beacon Drive In tea in Food Lion up here - didn't last too long, though.

I found a bunch of peach sodas on my last roadtrip.

Food Lion Peach
Fanta Peach
Food Club Peach
Nehi Peach
Jumbo Peach
Crush Peach

Around here, we have Canada Dry/Frank's Peach. I was also happy to see that Island Lime has returned. I found some in a small c-store/deli type place yesterday.

Cheer-wined
02-10-2006, 09:47 PM
I bet you saw some Red Rock and Sunkist peach in the south also. Big Springs makes a wicked Red Rock peach.

fusion
02-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Ah, yes. I remember seeing the Sunkist Peach in Atlanta. I went into a Kroger, and they had an entire endcap of Sunkist flavors.

The indie store I went into in Alabama had Red Rock in cans. I can't remember if they had peach or not. I did pick up some cola, strawberry, and grape. The strawberry wasn't all that great.

wonkapete
04-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Here's some more Nu South flavors I picked up. Before anyone asks, No, I haven't tried any of them. Ever since trying the Tropical Lemonade and then the Peach Lemonade, I'll pass on the rest.

http://static.flickr.com/44/132388219_2ea3c88a0a.jpg?v=0

tdavis
05-09-2006, 09:00 PM
I just saw some of the Nu South products in a local convenience store here in Atlanta about 10 days ago and the store owner said it was a big seller. So I tried it. I really liked it! And by the way I am not from the South and I enjoyed the flavor. Maybe you should try it before you make negative comments about it.

dahojo
05-10-2006, 12:02 AM
Does it say on bottle who makes Nu South.

wonkapete
05-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Who are you talking to tdavis? If it's me, I did try it if you read my post. And I didn't make any negative comments about it.