PDA

View Full Version : Bob Groux is back

BevNET
06-21-2003, 09:54 AM
Bob Groux is partnering with Wolfgang Puck on a new line of iced coffees...coming soon to BevNET...

Ron Swedelson
06-21-2003, 02:02 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew it was getting colder, but I didnt think hell froze over yet. Dear god, he has already unleshed the hell that is Real Life and Mi Chi, I beg of you, don't let him out from the gates of hell.

boodoo
06-23-2003, 09:34 AM
Welcome back to the game Bob! This business is too boring without guys like you! I for one look forward to seeing what you have cooked up this time around!!

Ron Swedelson
06-23-2003, 11:51 AM
I still see some of Bobs products here in the West Coast. Unfortunatly the labels show they were cooked up in about 1998. I can never forgive Bob for filling up to many of my shelves with crap.

sodasommelier
06-25-2003, 10:09 AM
I'll bet the essence comes from Broiled Hockey Puck. Gee whiz how about paying everyone who got stung by previous business failures? This just underlines how unfair the whole bankruptcy thing is in this country; the victims often end up suffering more than the perpetrators. And the real loser in the long run is the poor soul who has to drink the stuff. Well I don't want to put any influence on the BevNet before they taste the stuff so please don't read this dear tasters! But also folks... if RedLife was a bad Snapple copy then will this new stuff take the path of Buzzys Coffee and so forth? Gee whiz how many Starbucks knockoffs are there already? But then again what can you expect from the folks who came up with Aqua Java... maybe the Water Joe folks can add some insight into that one.

I just cannot believe that old Wolf is setting himself up for a Scroux. People should tone down pizza consumption after college if you ask me smile.gif