PDA

View Full Version : When is Pepsi going to come out with a Diet Dew that doesn't

Dewman1979
05-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Taste Like absolute crap? Not only does it taste like crap, it LOOKS like crap. They need to correct this, soon.

Robot
05-23-2005, 10:39 PM
i think it tastes "okay" but its no where near the amazing taste of regular dew.

they need to reformulate it and make the entire dew lineup in diet versions..

SuperAmmo
05-23-2005, 11:23 PM
I think they taste great, personally.

Especially Diet Code Red

Chad.
05-24-2005, 04:30 AM
I like Diet Code Red way better than regular code red and i think diet dew tastes pretty good myself, but wouldn't be made if they did a reformulation, as long as it wasnt with splenda

Robot
05-24-2005, 04:55 AM
i'd like to see diet dew reformulated to taste more like regular dew and diet code red, also..

and then a diet livewire given nationwide distribution..

would also love to have a diet pitch black/baja blast in stores but doubt that will ever happen.

Acheron
05-24-2005, 08:58 AM
I noticed that Diet Code Red has ace-k in addition to aspartame, whereas regular Diet Dew just has aspartame. Not coincidentally, I find Diet Dew to be horrible, which is a shame considering how much I enjoy a good, fresh Dew.

Also - I have never seen Diet Livewire. I would love that.

Dewman1979
05-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Acheron:
I noticed that Diet Code Red has ace-k in addition to aspartame, whereas regular Diet Dew just has aspartame. Not coincidentally, I find Diet Dew to be horrible, which is a shame considering how much I enjoy a good, fresh Dew.

Also - I have never seen Diet Livewire. I would love that. ace k is in diet dew? Never tried it since it looks horrible(look at the color) but Diet regular Dew is terrible. Light greenish yellow, with a terrible aftertaste

Dewman1979
05-24-2005, 04:27 PM
http://pepsi.com/help/faqs/faq.php?category=pepsi_brands&page=mountain_dew#diet

why are there two formulas for Diet dew? a Fountain one, and a Regular one.

Mr Zabe
05-24-2005, 04:42 PM
I have always enjoyed Mt Dew, just the good old original. I have tried drinking Diet Mountain Dew since it first came out and several times since.
My only thought ( I do enjoy diet pop LOL) is that this piss water should never have been put on the market.

My guess is that Pepsi has a sufficient market share of Mt Dew Diet and they are content at not improving it.

Zabe