PDA

View Full Version : Ok I want opinions on my Dr. Pepper drink

Travel'n Jones
06-25-2003, 08:41 PM
Howdy

I would love people to give this a try so I can get feed back. The next time you are out at a restaurant that has DR. Pepper and actual half an half creamer, not nondairy, I want you to mix em. Yeah it sounds nasty and you may think it is nasty after giving it a try. But just do it. You can pour it out and fill your cup up again. My mix is 4-5 half and half creamers to a pint of Dr. Pepper. Always float the cream into the Dr. Pepper.

So the next time your in a Carl's Jr. or something get the Dr. P and cream and give it a try. If you think and evil bad man after drinking it. you are welcome to flame me.

I love it. and a friend says it was like an egg cream.

thanks

T.I.A.
06-28-2003, 07:11 PM
Tried it a while back. Nasty.

Hacksaw
06-28-2003, 09:50 PM
One guy I knew used to enjoy eating Longhorn Cheese while sipping Coke tongue.gif

And Mr. McIlhenny, founder of Tabasco brand, used to put a little Tabasco in his Coke (per his son)!

fizzbizz
06-29-2003, 10:46 AM
There is nothing better than a Dr Pepper float. For some reason it is 10 times beter than a brown cow made with coke or pepsi.

Travel'n Jones
07-02-2003, 05:13 PM
Rats I guess I am crazy

Another of my less daring mixes is minute maid raspberry lemonade and 7up.

I don't know how it will be with the new 7up (Wannabe Sprite) stuff. The crisp clean flavor of the original 7up mix was the key.

ben
03-24-2004, 01:22 AM
i only buy DR.PEPPER when coca-cola boattles it(luckly where i live coca-cola dose boattle it)