PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero availability

akathelorax
01-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Has anyone else noticed that Coke Zero is becoming less available? It has disappeared from the Target and Ralphs (Krogers) in my area of Orange County, CA. The stores still have the shelf tags, but they are out of stock.

popologist
01-17-2007, 12:19 PM
maybe it's just selling out... or, they're preparing for the new launch.

coke zero is supposed to be re-launched at the end of this month with the new black/silver packaging... and cherry coke zero, too.

akathelorax
01-17-2007, 12:27 PM
I don't think its been selling out. We've checked a few times over the past couple weeks and they were out. Had to go back to Diet Dr. Pepper for the time being.

The Ralphs did have the two liter bottles, but that doesn't taste the same as the cans.

Mr Nethead
01-17-2007, 04:00 PM
It's everywhere here. Even the vending machines have it.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
01-17-2007, 05:07 PM
I don't think so too... When I went to Texas I saw Coca-Cola Zero everywhere, in 20 oz. bottles and fridge packs, even I brought four bottles to home...

And soon it will be available HERE!!! :D

[ 01-17-2007, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

JMHX316
01-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Its just flat selling out here... Been that way ever since they changed to the black label.

Blue Efficacy
01-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Coke Zero is "good."
I say good in quotes because its as good as a diet can be. I was still grossed out by it, only to a lesser degree. LOL!

Ram0n C0keah0lic
01-17-2007, 11:29 PM
Confirmed! Coca-Cola Zero will be released here in Mexico next January 29 according to the countdown of the website...

www.zeroidea.com.mx (http://www.zeroidea.com.mx)

Awesome!!! :D

[ 01-17-2007, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

Mr Zabe
01-18-2007, 03:25 AM
MrR
Well it's about time our friends in Mexico will have Coke Zero. smile.gif

At my regular grocery stores in Chicago; Coke Zero has nearly as many facings as Diet Coke. In the weekly sales adds,when Coca Cola products are on sale,there is usally a picture of Coke Zero.

I'm goofy but it's pleasing to see a good brand (IMO a value added brand) do well. In the near future I will have to give up sugar soda pop. Chances are I will become a Coke Zero drinker.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
01-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
At my regular grocery stores in Chicago; Coke Zero has nearly as many facings as Diet Coke. In the weekly sales adds,when Coca Cola products are on sale,there is usally a picture of Coke Zero.It's true, when I see some print ads of grocery stores on the web, I see frequently a pic of Coke Zero, no doubt that Coke Zero is becoming a core brand of The Coca-Cola Company...

golee1
01-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Most likely out of stock if the shelf tags are still up. If it's out at many different locations, chances are the bottler's warehouse is out.

popologist
01-18-2007, 12:34 PM
MrR
Well it's about time our friends in Mexico will have Coke Zero. smile.gif

At my regular grocery stores in Chicago; Coke Zero has nearly as many facings as Diet Coke. In the weekly sales adds,when Coca Cola products are on sale,there is usally a picture of Coke Zero.

I'm goofy but it's pleasing to see a good brand (IMO a value added brand) do well. In the near future I will have to give up sugar soda pop. Chances are I will become a Coke Zero drinker. hopefully you'll have a few variations to choose from, too. smile.gif

Mr Zabe
01-25-2007, 05:07 PM
I went to Wendy's for lunch today. They now have Coke Zero on their fountain. How cool!!!!!

My arm chair guess is that by the end of summer 2007, Coke Zero will be on most fountains. I predicted this last year if this happens I will throw a cyber toga party. LOLOLOL

Ram0n C0keah0lic
01-25-2007, 09:22 PM
LOL!... and talking about that, my prediction will also make come true next monday... :D

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004377;p=2#0000 63

and BTW, Coca-Cola Zero arrived at Peru and Bolivia too...

[ 01-25-2007, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

David J.
01-25-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm goofy but it's pleasing to see a good brand (IMO a value added brand) do well. In the near future I will have to give up sugar soda pop. Chances are I will become a Coke Zero drinker.If you don't mind me asking, why? If you don't want to respond, that's cool.

Mr Zabe
01-25-2007, 09:40 PM
It's a health related set of problems
which might cause me to give up sugar soda pop. smile.gif

[ 01-25-2007, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

popologist
01-26-2007, 12:16 PM
I went to Wendy's for lunch today. They now have Coke Zero on their fountain. How cool!!!!!

cool. just another reason to go to wendys.

unfortunately, they're few and far between in NYC. hopefully, mcdonald's will upgrade to coke zero soon too. smile.gif

Ram0n C0keah0lic
01-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Guess What... Coca-Cola Zero is now on sale HERE!

I went to the cafeteria of my workplace to lunch and when I entered I found a great surprise on the Coke fridge: Coca-Cola Zero in 600 ml bottles! on sale four days before its official release!

I couldn't wait, so I bought one bottle for lunch, the taste is awesome!, tastes exactly like the american Coke Zero and better than Coca-Cola Light... and the design is awesome too!, although in the teasers and the website www.zeroidea.com.mx (http://www.zeroidea.com.mx) they show the "O" from the european Coke Zero label, it has the same label as in Australia, Argentina and Brazil, and the design of the bottle is like the design of the brazilian bottle... Cool!

http://www.embalagemmarca.com.br/var/embmarca/storage/images/media/images/coca_zero__1/21266-1-por-BR/coca_zero_medium.jpg

and I bought another bottle to drink it later :D

Definetely my favorite diet soda is now Coca-Cola Zero!

[ 01-26-2007, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Ram0n C0keah0lic ]

Ram0n C0keah0lic
01-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Back from Wal-Mart, there's also Coke Zero in 12 oz. cans and 1 liter bottles (this one in the traditional contour plastic bottle), I just bought one liter bottle... weee! :D

Mr Zabe
01-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Like a broken record...so cool to see Coke Zero do well. Coke Zero Cherry should sell well this summer.

David J.
01-27-2007, 12:33 PM
I think Coke Zero is pretty damn good. I can't wait to try Cherry. smile.gif

popologist
01-27-2007, 12:43 PM
it's a shame coke waited so long to really push coke zero. it's a superior product and tney just kind of sat on it for a year. at least it's finally making its way to soda fountains and restaurants.

Mr Zabe
01-27-2007, 02:01 PM
I just got back from Woodman's (Kenosha,Wisconsin).
The Coca Cola guy was just finishing restocking his shelf. Coke Zero appears to be doing pretty well. The coke set (shelves) looked very appealing. The new fridge pack designs IMO are classy when compared to Pepsi's. It's all good to see Coke and Pepsi brighten up their lines.

[ 01-27-2007, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]