PDA

View Full Version : World market store...

guaranajunkie
05-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Who else has one of these near them? I was excited when they opened one 10 minutes away from my house, they carry a very extensive Jones cola line along with Cool Mountain (only saw black cherry), Hank's and Boylan's. Anyone ever tried the Boylans Canecola or cool mountain's stuff? I am wondering how much better they taste with cane sugar.

BottleBoss
05-24-2005, 05:39 PM
Boylans Cane Cola is very good. In fact, all of the Boylans flavors are good. I used to stock them in my old Coke machine here at the auto shop until I got rid of the machine. The few cool mountain sodas I have had were also very good. Hanks is O.K. Between Boylans and Cool Mountain I would say Boylans only because of the retro looking bottles. Cool Mountain does have some very unique and very good flavors though. You will like both I think.

jblaviback
05-24-2005, 07:17 PM
There is one in Roseville, MN where I go a lot. I had no clue they sold unique sodas. I guess I'll have to check it out.
Thanks for the heads up smile.gif

Look In The Tunk
05-24-2005, 07:53 PM
There's one in Newport News, VA that I've been to once. I loved looking at all their rare beverages. They have a great wine/champange section there too. I might have to make a stop there on my birthday and pick up some stuff. (soda and otherwise).

fusion
05-24-2005, 08:07 PM
They USED to have a great selection, before they changed buyers. You used to be able to get unusual stuff like Bundaberg, Afri-Cola, and Sprecher.

Though I do like being able to get the big Briar's keg bottles there.

jblaviback
05-24-2005, 11:42 PM
Do they sell single bottles of boylans and other sodas or are they mostly in packs of like four and six? Also is there other sodas there not mentioned previously?

DJ HawaiianShirt
05-25-2005, 12:09 AM
Boylan's Cane Cola is very good.

I'm always on the lookout for pure, true colas, and Boylan's hits the mark very well.

guaranajunkie
05-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Umm they sell them in 4 packs, they are around 3.99 for the 4 pack. I think I do remember that big briar's keg being there as well. Thats all I noticed when I went there, I grabbed some of that cool mountain black cherry soda and my dad is a big Jones drinker so I grabbed him some Jones twisted lime too.

I do have to say that the black cherry does taste quite good, more of a smooth taste than most of the ones I have tried (mainly IBC).

[ 05-24-2005, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: guaranajunkie ]

Hacksaw
05-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Around here, we have Cost Plus World Markets. They have Boylan's, Stewart's, Virgil's, Moxie, & a few others on & off.

guaranajunkie
05-27-2005, 02:17 AM
I love stewart's already, but they sell that at Walmart around here.

guaranajunkie
05-31-2005, 03:19 PM
I tried Boylans cane cola today, not too fond of it, kinda sweeter than I expected and sorta has a pepsi or RC taste to it. Still the bottle looks pretty cool and it's halfway decent.

iluvsurge220
06-04-2005, 01:23 AM
I tried cool mountain cream soda the other day, and I didn't care too much for it. It tasted more like strawberry to me, and it wasn't sweet. It could have been expired though since I bought it from a closeout store. I also saw these Cool Mountain flavors: Diet Orange, Lime, Diet Root Beer, and Mango.