PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Coke Help

FountainCokeAddict
01-18-2007, 11:22 PM
im wanting to find a way to make frozen coke at home..like just put a can or bottle in the freezer or something..im not sure..anyone got any tips?

Ron Swedelson
01-19-2007, 12:42 PM
you talking about like a slurpee or something? Different amounts of CO2 in the slurpee and fountain drink. You put the can in the freezer, and it will explode. If it starts to freeze, it gets really nasty and gooey...put out the .99 cents and go to 7-eleven. It will save you from cleaning out a freezer full of coke ice.

Mr Zabe
01-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Also....Slurpee's and or Buger King frozen Cokes (Icee brand) are well worth the price. Nothing like them that's for sure.

videoman
01-19-2007, 08:52 PM
The easiest and cheapest way to do this at home is a Slush Mug. I, like you, was looking for a way to make slush drinks at home and came across one of these in my searches on the web. Figured it was worth a shot so I ordered one. It has pretty much satisfied my slushie cravings.

Here's a link to the manufacturer's website:

http://www.glacierware.com/slushmug.htm

I gotta say, since getting one of these I've tried every flavor of pop I could get my hands on in it and nothing N-O-T-H-I-N-G beats a frozen Dr Pepper.

[ 01-19-2007, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: videoman ]