PDA

View Full Version : More Fanta Found in Central Coke region!

teamtitan512
06-26-2003, 01:48 AM
Fanta, which came to Central Coke in 2 liters for about 2 weeks in 2001, in Orange, Grape, Strawberry, and Lemon, then vanishing again for Minute Maid Valencia Orange, reappeared last week in Moorefield, WV at a Food Lion in Orange and Grape Fridge Packs. Today, I found Orange and Grape in Fridge Packs again, although in much greater quantity, at the Super Wally in Martinsburg. Not sure whether Central will be going w/both fruit soda lines now, seems like Consolidated has grown tired of Fanta.

sundrop
06-26-2003, 03:47 PM
I work for consolidated and so far we have not been told anything about dropping fanta. We recently just picked up yet another flavor of fanta(peach). On the other hand we seem to be expanding on our minute maid drinks also. We will be dropping fruitopia soon and replace it with more minute maid flavors.
On another note our 12oz pet fridgepacks started ariving this week.

teamtitan512
06-26-2003, 05:09 PM
Central just did that w/dropping the Fruitopia line. We now have Minute Maid Tropical Citrus, Raspberry Lemonade, and 2 others in 20 oz. Saw them in Kmart in a cooler, looked weird, so went over and checked.

sundrop
06-26-2003, 07:46 PM
Those are the ones we are getting. The other two are berry kiwi and strawberry passion. This will take place in mid july.

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-29-2003, 02:00 PM
MINUTEMAID RASPBERRY LEMONADE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

fusion
06-29-2003, 10:17 PM
Fruitopia is dead. We are getting the new Minute Maid flavors next week to replace it.

A big part of it is that Fruitopia's juice content is really too low for educational/health channels.. So they needed an alternative to it.

teamtitan512
06-30-2003, 02:51 AM
I've never really been compelled to try Fruitopia. These Minute Maid ones sound pretty interesting. I'll have to pick one of each up when they're around.

ben
03-24-2004, 01:25 AM
i think fanta orange is across the usa