PDA

View Full Version : powerball

the saint
02-15-2006, 05:50 PM
I happen to hold the winning powerball ticket for tonights est. 300 million dollar prize...I wish. Anyways what would you spend the money on if by some chance you have the winning ticket??? Personally I do not think that I would even quit my job since I love my work so much. :D

Mr Zabe
02-15-2006, 06:58 PM
My wish list.

1. Seek the best medical care so I can get my health back. smile.gif

2. Create a Health and Wellness center for those in need of physical and psychiatric care.(Free to all people who do not have health insurance.)

3. A two gun B.O.B. soda pop system with a state of the art commercial crushed ice machine.

4. Air line tickets and $5,000 spending money so all you board mates can drink up with me. LOL

[ 02-16-2006, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

boodoo
02-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Saint...you must be high!
1) Deposit the check.
2) Go into work and stop by to see your boss.
3) Grab his phone and call your bank to check your balance.
4) Put the call on speakerphone.
5) Let him hear the balance.
6) Give him the bird and walk out!

Mr Zabe
02-15-2006, 07:33 PM
LMAO
boodoo.....way too funny. smile.gif

pepsidew
02-15-2006, 07:42 PM
1)give 75% away to help others
2)take care of my family
3)get a nice house
4)invest the rest

i cant really say i wouldnt ever work again - probably just find a job i really liked -just part time though smile.gif

golee1
02-15-2006, 08:12 PM
Funny I was also thinking about this today...

I'd probably keep my job but I'd definately take a leave of absense to travel. I'd pay off my parent's house and buy one for myself...help out my brothers and my sister financially. There's lots of historic buildings in this area I'd help restore. Charities I'd like to help, the list goes on and on. I couldn't see myself buying too many extravagent things. What use would I have for a yacht or a huge mansion? I'd liek to think I could do without.

[ 02-15-2006, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: golee1 ]

ramonazo
02-15-2006, 09:14 PM
The closest things we have to the powerball is Melate, Tris, Chispazo, National Lottery, etc.... but my wish list would be...

Not to work
Traveling a lot, visiting Atlanta
Buying a lot of Coke.

Or who knows... maybe I would move to U.S.! ;)

[ 02-15-2006, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

JACK
02-16-2006, 09:03 AM
1. 1 million to all who have worked for me in the last few years - 12 people
1 million to my group of buddies
1 million per year to local community outreach center
2. 1 million to the church
3. 1 million to the local soccer club
4. Buy the property adjacent to the local high school and build a state of the art soccer field and fieldhouse with heated turf
5. 2 million to each of my brother's children that would pay them monthly
6. Buy the property next to me
7. Build a multi actvitiy indoor soccer facility
8. Buy a convenience store and sell fountain drinks for $0.29 any size
9. Go to work

Mr Zabe
02-16-2006, 10:04 AM
I would gladly partake of your Item 8 as long as you have an extensive fountain selection. Maybe Yoo Hoo Chocolate? LOL

JACK
02-16-2006, 12:34 PM
Zabe...full line up ....Yoo Hoo will NEVER be available from a fountain....but will to try some...how about a chocolate Ricky....mike, ice and chocolate syrup.....

RC, Tahitian Treat, power drinks..you name it

the saint
02-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Well I didn't lie, I won $3. LOL At least I am able to dream of the day where at around noon my accounts start to call in wondering when they are going to be serviced. After my boss grudgingly goes and runs my route and gets home to watch the news he would get to see me cheesing it up with the big check on tv.
I would start by donating 40% of the kitty to my mostist favoritist charity and uncle in the world. Then I would probably be like howard hughes and buy a motel in Vegas and live in the penthouse.
I am sure I would soon grow tired of not working so I would buy my own business, doesn't really matter what, just so I could hire some recent college grads to work for me then hire in a bunch of average joes and give them all the promotions and raises. hehe yes I am that mean.

I might even start my own energy drink, can I get some pointers from someone on here who knows something about the beverage business? like maybe someone with 2 posts and a weeks worth of experience in the trade?

[ 02-16-2006, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]

Rob The SURGE Drinker
02-18-2006, 03:46 PM
i bought a scratch card, won 5 bucks, went to a mexican market, and bought some mexican coke lol

Mr Zabe
02-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Yes, you are a genuine soda pop junkie. :D :cool: :D

ramonazo
02-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
i bought a scratch card, won 5 bucks, went to a mexican market, and bought some mexican coke lol Good way to celebrate! ;)

[ 02-18-2006, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

jblaviback
02-19-2006, 12:32 AM
Zabe...full line up ....Yoo Hoo will NEVER be available from a fountain....but will to try some...how about a chocolate Ricky....mike, ice and chocolate syrup.....

RC, Tahitian Treat, power drinks..you name it I have allways dreamed of having a soda fountain with every kind of soda imaginable! :D