PDA

View Full Version : So WHEN in June is Coke Zero coming out?

The Interpreter
05-30-2005, 06:57 PM
June is just two days away. When is Coke Zero to come out?

fusion
05-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Next Monday (6/6), from what I've seen.

Robot
06-01-2005, 10:27 PM
awesome cant wait!

fusion
06-02-2005, 11:30 PM
It's good -- I had a sample bottle today. The Ace-K really cuts the aspartame taste down.

Like most other launches, 20oz first, and then 2L/12 pack 2 weeks later. I'm assuming the 20oz will show up in our warehouse tomorrow, since it wasn't there this morning. Or maybe it came in this afternoon.

[ 06-02-2005, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]

guaranajunkie
06-03-2005, 02:19 AM
A gas station across the way had a sign for Coke Zero up already next to the Vault sign so I'm guessing it comes out very very soon.

OSpencerO
06-03-2005, 03:57 PM
I like to try new things and will get some.
I just wonder if I will like it since its sweetened with A aspartame and acesulfame potassium blend.
Splenda it my option is the best sweetener for any diet or "zero" calorie soda.

Spencer

The Interpreter
06-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Not here, it isn't. I do not like the taste of Splenda even a little bit....

Mr Zabe
06-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Me too, beside having major tummy problems,I can's stand the taste of Splenda. Call me old school. LOL

XLS_04
06-04-2005, 05:14 AM
Thats ok I remember people saying they hated NutraSweet and preferred Saccharin when it was new. But I also remember people thinking NutraSweet was the best thing to be invented too at one time.

turdferguson
06-04-2005, 10:44 AM
like it matters when it comes out....zzzzzzzz boring...

The Interpreter
06-04-2005, 08:09 PM
So pay no attention to the thread. To some of us, this IS exciting. For one thing, this is the first Diet cola from Coke made to taste like Coke (as opposed to made to emulate Pepsi...)

Look In The Tunk
06-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by The Interpreter:
So pay no attention to the thread. To some of us, this IS exciting. For one thing, this is the first Diet cola from Coke made to taste like Coke (as opposed to made to emulate Pepsi...) Wasn't C2 supposed to taste like regular Coke also? That tased like weak Tab to me.

I can still find C2 from time to time. Only one store still carries it in fridgepacks, and 2 stores still carry it in 20 oz out here.

Mr Zabe
06-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Coke C2 was a major disappointment.
Coke hyped the heck out of it and the product was not a near miss it was a major miss.

I rarely see Coke C2 in my local grocery stores.
I tried it. I brought 2 8packs. After the 3rd can, I tossed out the remaining cans. It was so bad I would not even think of giving it away.

The jury is still out on the new Coke's. LOL
I have low expectations till the products proves me wrong.

Zabe

The Interpreter
06-05-2005, 01:15 AM
Coke has updated the content at:

http://www.cokezero.com

Robot
06-05-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by The Interpreter:
So pay no attention to the thread. To some of us, this IS exciting. For one thing, this is the first Diet cola from Coke made to taste like Coke (as opposed to made to emulate Pepsi...) exactly, diet coke is good, and i also like diet pepsi, pepsi one, etc etc..

but my favorite cola is regular coca-cola classic.. to finally have a diet made to emulate that flavor is very exciting for me and i cant wait to try it.

currently i rotate between pepsi one, diet coke and diet coke weith splenda.. not sure which my fave is.

Snapple Sungod
06-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Coke Zero is available in fridgepacks at wegman's in fairfax, VA -- they also have aunt rosie's loganberry -- haven't seen that in a long time

Empire State Buddy
06-05-2005, 11:57 PM
it doesn't seem like coke did much publicity for diet coke with splenda (although i see everyone drinking it), but that they're going to make a big deal out of coke zero.

i guess coke is happy to finally be selling a diet version of the original coke classic (since diet coke is based on "new" coke... which means "new" coke must have been planned years in advance. hmm.).

anyway... it's possible that C2 was really just a test run for coke zero. or maybe not.

personally, i am one of the few people who like C2. it tastes almost like real coke to me... and i buy it in place of real coke... that way i can drink twice as much... with the same calories. and then i drink diet during the week... at work.

anyway... i'm really looking forward to zero... and will go looking for it tomorrow. smile.gif

MDCoke
06-07-2005, 11:02 PM
Coke Zero is available in 20 oz at Sheetz in Walkersville, MD. See my review in another posting.