PDA

View Full Version : Check the Coke Virtual Vender!

ramonazo
06-01-2005, 10:36 PM
The site is:
http://www.virtualvender.coca-cola.com/

In this page appears the 400 products of The Coca-Cola Company around the world, ... and also appears products that are no longer available in their respective territories, like Surge and Citra in the case of U.S., Coca-Cola vainilla in the case of Mexico and Fanta in the case of Colombia.

teamtitan512
06-02-2005, 02:40 AM
Interesting they have Surge and Citra on there, but no mention of Minute Maid sodas, even though they're still being sold.

redcremesoda
06-02-2005, 03:38 AM
Um...what the heck is Corn Fanta?

jblaviback
06-02-2005, 08:07 AM
Not to mention candy cane and cucumber melon? There Are tons of flavors on that list....its crazy.

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-02-2005, 12:01 PM
what's up with all the bubblegum sodas in south america?

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-02-2005, 12:12 PM
also, they say that "Kinley" is in the US, but i've never seen it.

falvors of mello yello: cherry, citrus lemon (original), citrus punch and watermelon.

this nordic mist stuff is available in chile, finland, portugal and spain. besides the last two that are close together, that's quite a distance for a similar beverage to be marketed in four countries.

Hacksaw
06-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Yes, I suspect some of those are way out of date. Surge is listed, but not Fanta Red Cream. Yet, you can't find either anymore, at least not newly made.

Still, a cool little site. :cool:

jmyjunk
06-16-2005, 08:42 PM
For a long time in Israel, Kinley was fanta. It came in Orange, and various other flavors. I beleived it changed to Fanta at some point in the late 90's. I still have the old pop top Kinley orange can from 1992, with the Barcelona olympic logo on it.

ramonazo
06-16-2005, 11:33 PM
There's a lot of countries that doesn't use the Fanta trademark in their flavor sodas, for example Crush in Colombia and Hit in Venezuela.

ramonazo
06-16-2005, 11:40 PM
And now that I'm seeing again the Mexico section, they list Seagram's in the Mexico product portfolio, and Seagram's is distributed by Pepsi Bottling Group in some cities!

http://www.pbg.com/about/products_mexico.html

Also they mention Sprite Remix, and Sprite Remix was only a limited summer promotion in the past year.

Shatter
06-25-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Hacksaw:
Yes, I suspect some of those are way out of date. Surge is listed, but not Fanta Red Cream. Yet, you can't find either anymore, at least not newly made.

Still, a cool little site. :cool: Fanta Red is still available at a local convenience store. It was "Fanta Red Cream Soda" for the longest time, changed to Red Flash for about a year, then changed back to "Fanta Red".

redcremesoda
06-26-2005, 02:14 AM
What the #@$%! What convenience store where??? Holy Crap!

How in the world do I get my hands on this?