PDA

View Full Version : woodmans markets came through to me! (vault related)

Rob The SURGE Drinker
02-20-2006, 07:36 PM
i went and asked if i could purchase one of their giant 5 foot cardboard vault bottles, and the person asked the manager, and thay gave me one for free! yeah, i said FREE! it is awesome as hell!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/robsharpe2001/P2200962.jpg

Mr Zabe
02-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Very nice score!!!!!
Nice grab indeed.

ramonazo
02-20-2006, 08:34 PM
WOW!, awesome bottle, if I go back to the U.S., I will ask in a grocery store if I can purchase the 20 OZ. Coke bottle cardboard display... :D

That reminded me when I used to collect Coca-Cola display material from Mexico... I used to collect plastic squares with the logos of every Coca-Cola product, a plastic red disk icon of "Always Coca-Cola" ("Siempre Coca-Cola", in this case), cardboard materials like posters or banners, and in some situations, like what happened to Rob, they gave me the display for free, for example when I went to a grocery store in San Luis Potosi, I asked if I could purchase the plastic square Coke logo they had in the store... and they gave it to me for freeeeee smile.gif

Unfortunately my family don't let me hang more store display materials in my bedroom since we moved, because the adhesive tape required to hang them can screw the paint of the wall :rolleyes: , so I kept my plastic logos and my plastic red disk icon and I stopped collecting store displays... :( but I still can hang the Coca-Cola mexican calendars that my grandma gives me every year... :D

[ 02-20-2006, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

jblaviback
02-21-2006, 12:58 AM
Zabe- I see you have changed your avatar!

Mr Nethead
02-21-2006, 03:09 AM
I have also changed mine.

Mr Zabe
02-21-2006, 05:28 AM
I knew yours looked new. LOL
Very kwel!!!
I could not help myself but change it. smile.gif