PDA

View Full Version : Gatorade Rain

Doug
02-22-2006, 10:30 PM
It has finally come. The ultimate in fitness drinks. For years when I played sports I used to water down my Gatorade because it was always just a tad too sweet to be refreshing.

So today comes and I brought a Gatorade Rain to work today (where I am constantly moving heavy things around our store and I sweat considerably)...Our water cooler just didn't cut it for me in the past, because well...it's just water. And I never really liked the chemical taste of Propel and the oversweetness of regular Gatorade.

But today the Gatorade Rain was perfect for hydration. It seems like Gatorade has finally nailed it.

DJ HawaiianShirt
02-23-2006, 10:39 PM
Wait for Zabe to see this thread. He's the Gatorade connoisseur around these parts.

SEV smile.gif

Mr Zabe
02-24-2006, 02:23 AM
I brought some Rain Berry Gatorade about 2 weeks age. I could not agree any more with Doug. This new formulation is a taste symphony to the pallet. It has the full taste that us Gatorade freaks enjoy but it has a less thick feeling in the, at least in my mouth.

When drunk ice cold (real ice cold) to me it has to be the finest formula/flavoring Gatorade I have ever had.

SEV yeah I like Gatorade along with all the other Gatorade freaks on this board. I can't wait to try lemon lime Rain??

[ 02-24-2006, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Mr Zabe
02-24-2006, 01:49 PM
I finally found Gatorade Rain Lime. I have a couple of 32oz bottles cooling down in the fridge.
I hope to drink one later this evening.

I know I have no life (LOL) but I am very excited to taste this flavor. To me it's like the premier of a movie. LOL

[ 02-24-2006, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Mr Zabe
02-24-2006, 07:09 PM
All I can say is that Gatorade Rain Lime is mind blowing good!!!!! Drink it good and slow so you can savor it. It took two 9oz cups of ice cold GRL to hop on the love train of all Gatorades.

Truly, I have never tasted a lime drink that is so smoothly satisfying. As I drank the third cup,the final taste notes tasted like a fresh lime waxing on the mellow side yet finishing like a John Elway two minute drill. smile.gif

I could not be more pleased with GRL. Like I said give it a few cups then during the third cup hold on to your chair as it is that good. :D

[ 02-24-2006, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Doug
02-24-2006, 07:15 PM
LOL Zabe, it is damn good...but I don't really drink it when I'm lounging around the house...I had a Lime one today at work and it was great, kept me hydrated without giving me the dry mouth that regular Gatorade sometimes does. I've tried Lime and Tangerine so far, and have a Berry one waiting in the fridge for the next time I have to work (Monday)

ramonazo
02-24-2006, 07:23 PM
In U.S. Gatorade released Rain, and in Mexico, Gatorade released... C3X

http://www.merca20.com/images/images_news/24feb06gator.jpg

A line of three new citric flavors: Citric Shot, Orange Squeeze and Twisted Lime.

Available in 500 ml, 20 oz. and 1 liter bottles...

Source: Merca2.0 (http://www.merca20.com)