PDA

View Full Version : Fuze beverages...Rest In Peace???

xslipknotx
02-23-2006, 02:18 AM
I was told today by the local distributor of Fuze that as of this week, Fuze is pulling brand from all local distributors and giving distribution to Cadbury Schweppes. This includes Fuze and NOS Energy. Anybody else hear the same?

pepsidew
02-23-2006, 06:16 AM
isnt fuze from coke

fusion
02-23-2006, 08:06 AM
Fuze is an independent company. But a few large Coke bottlers, including Philadelphia, United, and Great Plains sell it.

I don't understand why Fuze would switch from Philadelphia Coke to Honickman Canada Dry. He carries too much stuff already in this area, and Fuze numbers would probably take a nosedive.

ramonazo
02-23-2006, 10:11 AM
Coca-Cola Ozarks also...

www.cocacolaozarks.com (http://www.cocacolaozarks.com)

The Truth
02-23-2006, 12:18 PM
Coke is redoing Nestea and adding herbal teas to lineup.

This does not surprise me.

boodoo
02-23-2006, 03:24 PM
I have heard that FUZE may be going to DPSUBG in the very near future.

[ 02-23-2006, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: boodoo ]

RunWithDaLilGuy
02-24-2006, 12:37 AM
clearly canadian did and look where that got them.

dpsu already has glaceau up here, as well as snapple in some areas. none of it is well executed upon by them.

Doug
02-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by fusion:
Fuze is an independent company. But a few large Coke bottlers, including Philadelphia, United, and Great Plains sell it.

I don't understand why Fuze would switch from Philadelphia Coke to Honickman Canada Dry. He carries too much stuff already in this area, and Fuze numbers would probably take a nosedive. Is Fuze really being pulled from Philadelphia Coke though? Because that's our region's distributor for our store, and if you have some info, please let me know

fusion
02-25-2006, 12:29 AM
I think that question is better asked of the person who started this thread. I just jumped in with some facts and my opinion on the subject.

Personally, I had thought for a while that Fuze was created to be sold to a bigger company. And that would be Coke, who didn't put a dent into Sobe with Mad River, and they're looking for something to go after Pepsi's edge in the "new age" category.

DMC
02-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Ramón Coca-Colero:
Coca-Cola Ozarks also...

www.cocacolaozarks.com (http://www.cocacolaozarks.com) this is the compnay i work for.

this is news to me. if this happens, i'll be VERY surprised. Fuze is surprisingly a pretty good seller for us. NOS energy is a very respectable energy drink on the market.

Doug
03-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by DMC:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ramón Coca-Colero:
Coca-Cola Ozarks also...

www.cocacolaozarks.com (http://www.cocacolaozarks.com) this is the compnay i work for.

this is news to me. if this happens, i'll be VERY surprised. Fuze is surprisingly a pretty good seller for us. NOS energy is a very respectable energy drink on the market. </font>[/QUOTE]yeah, the fuze we have in the coolers i have sells really well, probably to about an average of 2-3 12ct cases per flavor per month

killjimmy
03-20-2006, 03:33 PM
I got some today at big lots, which I think would imply that the regular stores aren't selling it anymore around here, but I could be wrong...it was only 59 cents a bottle.

Doug
03-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by killjimmy:
I got some today at big lots, which I think would imply that the regular stores aren't selling it anymore around here, but I could be wrong...it was only 59 cents a bottle. We're still getting it in from Philly Coke at the store I work at

killjimmy
03-21-2006, 05:28 PM
I saw some at 7-11 last night, so we still have it here in regular places, I do think the agave flavor I got isn't made anymore though.

Mr Zabe
03-22-2006, 01:54 PM
I was lurking on the Chicago Safeway Dominick's website,guess what I found? That's right, I found Fuze on sale for $1 each. The sale ends today. I'll try and get some tonight and report back as I have never tried it.

[ 03-22-2006, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]