PDA

View Full Version : Vault and MDX Advertisements

iluvsurge220
02-23-2006, 03:24 PM
As of today I still haven't seen a Vault commercial on tv. I know that they were on during the super bowl pregame but I missed them. I am a sports maniac for those of you who don't know so I watch ESPN quite a bit everyday. I guarantee that I see at least 1 or 2 MDX commercials every night on ESPN, but I have not seen one single Vault commercial!! Am I looking on the wrong channels or are you all noticing this as well? Vault has to advertise to mainstream audiences if it wants to be a competitor in the soda pop/energy industry. I just thought it was weird that I am seeing so many MDX ads compared to no Vault ads.

pepsidew
02-23-2006, 05:20 PM
there are probably more mdx commericals because it isn't doing well and they are trying to throw more money into it (or throwing more money away) - as for Vault, i'd say you aren't seeing any commericals because its not out everywhere - i havent seen it here in minnesota yet

ramonazo
02-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Don't forget that Mountain Dew is an sponsor of the ESPN Xtreme Games, so probably that's why you've seen more the MDX commercials on ESPN than the Vault commercials, in fact, when my family and me were in Vegas in our room at the CC, we were watching ESPN and after an X Games promo, they placed the MDX commercials (my brother loves watching ESPN, here in Mex, he watches Latin ESPN everyday because he's a fan of soccer games from Spain and England) ...

[ 02-23-2006, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

karks88
02-23-2006, 10:55 PM
I know there was at least 1 Vault ad during the Daytona 500. I think as the spring rolls around you will really start to see more of them.