PDA

View Full Version : Official Coke Zero location thread

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-09-2005, 08:51 AM
Why don't we post the areas of the country where Coke Zero is being released? Maybe we can discern Coca-Cola Co.'s release patterns for the US.

It's already here in Virginia Beach(southeast VA), but only in a few locations.

It really doesn't taste that different from Diet Coke with Splenda, although Coke Zero's official website would have you believe otherwise.

turdferguson
06-09-2005, 09:00 AM
discern coca-cola co's release patterns for the us??? whomever might be interested in this has waaaaay too much time on their hands. the crap will be everywhere soon, does it matter that hickville, usa got it sooner than anywhere else? its not like any coke product is going to be rare or hard to find......gee, i hope i can find coke zero, its such an innovative and unique product after all!! what a joke. study cokes release pattern, thats funny.

Mr Zabe
06-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Can I kindly say Chill is the Pill. LOL

This message board is to have fun and to trade/share all the on goings of our favorite beverages. I enjoy these informal pols.

Lighten up a bit before you blow off your soda pop top. LMAO :D

Hang loose smile.gif
Zabe

PS I have only seen Diet Coke with Splenda in the 20oz bottle,here in Chicago.

[ 06-09-2005, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

turdferguson
06-09-2005, 09:11 AM
i enjoy watching people get excited over a product that has no purpose...

and believe me, i couldnt be anymore chilled out dude!!!!!!!!

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Wow, turd...

I'm not really excited over Coke Zero, and I didn't say it was a very innovative product.

But I'm interested to see where it's sold so early in its release.

And if you're not, then you clearly shouldn't be posting on a beverage message board.

The release of new beverages should be exciting, however, since that's what this whole community is about.

guaranajunkie
06-09-2005, 10:22 AM
They have it all over Charleston, South Carolina where I live

turdferguson
06-09-2005, 01:05 PM
umm, well im not interested in the least, in fact i couldnt be less interested. i do agree that the releasing of new beverages should be exciting, but if you think this product is exciting....well ill just stop right there. if this excites you from a professional beverage perspective, you obviously are new to the industry.

Empire State Buddy
06-09-2005, 01:13 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! smile.gif

turdferguson
06-09-2005, 01:27 PM
im not trying to be confrontational, but lets be real here folks....

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Whatever man.

jmyjunk
06-09-2005, 02:59 PM
turdferguson, lighten up. This is a board about beverages, and beverage discussion. Why even bother posting if you don't care.

Anyways....

Coke Zero is hear in Boulder. Picked up 20oz bottle for 50cents at King Soopers.
It taste pretty good. It has a smoother taste orginal diet coke, that is, no noticable bitter aftertaste. It is much like Diet Pepsi.
I think this one is a winner.
However, I am not certain why Coke is putting out Coke with Splenda and Coke Zero at the same time. I would think sales of one otr the other will canablize the other.

MDCoke
06-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Coke Zero in-stock at Sheetz:
Walkersville, MD
Frederick, MD
Leesburg, VA
I, too, think this is a winner.

fusion
06-09-2005, 10:11 PM
It should be readily available in most of Maryland and Virginia, though I didn't see any in Central Coke territory on Tuesday when I passed through.

BevNET
06-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by turdferguson:
umm, well im not interested in the least, in fact i couldnt be less interested. i do agree that the releasing of new beverages should be exciting, but if you think this product is exciting....well ill just stop right there. if this excites you from a professional beverage perspective, you obviously are new to the industry. User banned.

Empire State Buddy
06-09-2005, 10:54 PM
more good reviews. yay! smile.gif

Robot
06-09-2005, 11:12 PM
12 packs of Coke Zero showing up in Dominick's grocery stores in Chicagoland.

Still see C2 as well.. The Coke section is just HUGE now, with all the varieties..

I picked up two 12 packs of Coke Zero, as it seriously is the best beverage introduction EVER imo, as my favorite soda was CocaCola Classic, and this really recreates that taste with no calories. I love it!

Think Ill pick up a 12 pack of Diet coke with splenda again, as I remember liking Coke II quite a bit back in the day and that stuff seemed to taste almost exactly like it from what I can remember.

Mr Zabe
06-10-2005, 12:15 AM
Like Jimmy just said, Chi Town has Coke Zero,

I brought some cold 12oz bottles and some 20oz bottles. There were also fridge packs. My Jewel doubled their shelf space and really cut in the bottles. I saw 12oz glass btls of 6 pack sprite,coke and diet coke. It was amazing to see. LOL

My review: LOL
Coke Zero is outstanding. It tastes as close to classic coke, with nearly the same after taste and mouth taste of a regular classic coke.

On first taste it tasted a touch too sweet but I got use to it. I would say Coke has done good. I can imagine all the loyal classic coke drinkers who want to cut down on calories getting hooked on it.

I remain very impressed and most likely will devote more of my soda pop drinking to Coke Zero.
This is one beverage that just may be worth the wait.

Zabe

[ 06-10-2005, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Like Jimmy just said, Chi Town has Coke Zero,

I brought some cold 12oz bottles and some 20oz bottles. There were also fridge packs. My Jewel doubled their shelf space and really cut in the bottles. I saw 12oz glass btls of 6 pack sprite,coke and diet coke. It was amazing to see. LOL

My review: LOL
Coke Zero is outstanding. It tastes as close to classic coke, with nearly the same after taste and mouth taste of a regular classic coke.

On first taste it tasted a touch too sweet but I got use to it. I would say Coke has done good. I can imagine all the loyal classic coke drinkers who want to cut down on calories getting hooked on it.

I remain very impressed and most likely will devote more of my soda pop drinking to Coke Zero.
This is one beverage that just may be worth the wait.

Zabe sounds great!

so, then... are you saying it tastes as good or better than C2? b/c i like C2... and think it tastes pretty close to "classic."

Mr Zabe
06-10-2005, 08:32 AM
LOL

Late last night, I was wonder to myself.....
why did Coke ever try to market Coke C2?

Coke C2 is IMO is such a poor soft drink and Coke Zero is so good that maybe Coke was "playing" a game with it's loyal customers.

Coke C2 grades out at F- and Coke Zero grades out at an A. Not even close.

Non expert soda pop drinkers will be fooled into to thinking that Coke Zero is Classic Coke. When Coke Zero is served ice cold and or on the rocks,it is very hard to tell the difference.

Zabe

[ 06-10-2005, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-10-2005, 08:45 AM
C'mon Zabe, isn't that a little harsh?

I would personally rather drink C2 than Coke Zero... in terms of taste.

But for the calories, Coke Zero wins.

Comparing the two, Coke Zero has a much better "taste per calorie value".

Now I have to get rid of my Coke with Splenda stockpile and replace it with Coke Zero. ;)

Although I can only find 20oz bottles so far...

Mr Zabe
06-10-2005, 08:51 AM
LOL
Well we at least agree on a few things. LOL

I have a strange thought that Diet Coke with splenda will bite the dust in the near short term.

Tell me as one who has drunken both, Diet Coke with splenda can it "stand" alone and or against
regular Diet Pepsi? My guess is that regular Diet Pepsi will pick up some new business if Coke were to stop producing regular Diet Coke.

Zabe

[ 06-10-2005, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-10-2005, 11:07 AM
I definitely think that Diet Coke w/ Splenda can go toe-to-toe with Diet Pepsi.

However, you might be right that if original Diet Coke goes, then people might pick up Diet Pepsi instead.

But I think that would be because of an ignorant public not wanting to buy up a new drink.

If only people tried different things more! :mad:

I personally get excited whenever I see something I haven't tried. I snatch it up and buy it the moment I see it.

Mr Zabe
06-10-2005, 11:17 AM
LOL
That's why we are a breed known as "Soda Pop Heads". LOL I ditto just what you said. I may never buy a new product again but....I must try it to see on my own. LOL

You should have seen me at the grocery store last night at 10:30pm. One would of thought I had escaped from the Loony Farm. It felt like Christmas finding cold Coke Zero near the check out line. I swear a few people were starring at me. LOL

Oh, the madness of soda pop shopping on opening night. LOL

Zabe

[ 06-10-2005, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 12:52 PM
i'm sure coke did lots of testing and... they must've determined that there was a market for all three... diet coke, diet coke w/ splenda, and coke zero.

diet coke alredy outsells diet pepsi by almost 2-to-1... so... diet coke can lose almost half of it's market share and still stay ahead.

besides, does it matter who's #1... if your number 2, 3, and 4 combined way outsell #1? not really. smile.gif

my prediction is that DCwS is gonna take a bite out of diet pepsi... which is what coke wanted all along.

and coke zero is going to bring in new diet drinkers... who like coke classic.

basically... if you think about... since diet coke is based on "new" coke/pepsi... coke is doing diet pepsi... better than pepsi.

now, finally, after 20 years... coke is finally making a diet drink aimed at classic lovers... coke zero.

if it didn't take them so long... it'd be ingenius. LOL. smile.gif

Mr Zabe
06-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Ok....Here is my prediction.

Coke with Splenda will do a big belly flop.
Coke will be caught in a bind as Coke Zero will
have such a strong demand that regular diet Coke will slowly fade. Diet Pepsi will gain market share as the old die hard cola drinkers will find it a safe haven for their addictions.

Net gain for Coke is a more unified and less complicated production and market plan for perhaps the best new no calorie drink ever
developed for mass market sales.

Yes Coke knows just what the game is and how to play it. LOL

Zabe

[ 06-10-2005, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 04:00 PM
i think you're sooo wrong about DCwS... it's gonna be a huge success... and will probably outsell diet pepsi in a couple years. this splenda stuff is "hot" zabe.

as for zero... i think it's gonna do well too... but will grow over time. it probably won't bolt out of the gate as fast as DCwS... because people won't know what it is at first.

overall, i think coke's market share in the diet market is gonna grow... and pepsi's will slide.

think of it this way... coke has THREE products comepeting with diet pepsi right now. DC has been wupping DP for years... and NOW there's a DC that tastes even more like pepsi/diet pepsi.

plus, there will be zero siphoning off new diet drinkers.

if coke doesn't increase market share... especially for diet drinks... i'd be really surprised. smile.gif

Mr Zabe
06-10-2005, 04:12 PM
We are not too far apart as to where Coke will end up. LOL I see it as a period of adjustment of tastes and expectations with the over outcome of the diet/Zero cal drinks keeping NOT loosing market share or gaining market share.

There are still loyal Pepsi drinkers that will not switch over to coke products. As you know due to demand, Pepsi will launch a similar product to Coke Zero thus keeping the status quo.LOL

It's a dog eat dog soda pop world where the two big players are always keeping up with each other. LOL

Zabe

[ 06-10-2005, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

chris916
06-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Just found some at Albertson's in Northern CA. They only have them in 20 oz bottles, but the good thing is they are only 50 cents each, so I picked up 10. Hopefully I can stop drinking Pepsi One now (they were not chilled so I have to wait, i need my diet drinks to be completely cold AND have ice to get over the artificial taste for some reason). I hate Diet Coke and the Splenda version, but love regular coke. Pepsi One was the closest thing to regular coke to me.

[ 06-10-2005, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: chris916 ]

Laminateman
06-10-2005, 05:10 PM
they have them here at the wal-mart in sterling, IL.

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
We are not too far apart as to where Coke will end up. LOL I see it as a period of adjustment of tastes and expectations with the over outcome of the diet/Zero cal drinks keeping NOT loosing market share or gaining market share.

There are still loyal Pepsi drinkers that will not switch over to coke products. As you know due to demand, Pepsi will launch a similar product to Coke Zero thus keeping the status quo.LOL

It's a dog eat dog soda pop world where the two big players are always keeping up with each other. LOL

Zabe pepsi can't really create a product to compete with Zero... b/c Zero tastes like coke classic. and... let's be honest...no one's going to buy a product that tastes like "classic"... from pepsi.

coke just got lucky with diet coke... that it happened to be based on new coke... which tasted something like pepsi.

i don't foresee a pepsi zero. they already tried "one"... and it's been so-so.

Mr Zabe
06-10-2005, 07:47 PM
No.....sorry....I meant that Pepsi will come out with a soda pop that will taste 99% like regular Pepsi with zero calories. ( same appeal different brand)

Sorry for not being clear. smile.gif

The Interpreter
06-10-2005, 10:46 PM
Well, I took a little drive to the little burgh of Olive Hill, Kentucky...about 50 miles from here. That little place has Coke Zero, I found it at a Speedway (those of you in NJ think WaWa).

Straight from the bottle, I DETEST the aftertaste. I much prefer Pepsi. I was disgusted, disappointed and upset.

Got home. Poured one over ice in a GLASS. WHAT aftertaste? This is strange stuff. Good over ice in a glass, horrid (to me) straight from the bottle.

Makes me wonder what cans will taste like.

Was it worth driving 50 miles for? Yep. Will I buy more? Probably. Do I still prefer Diet Pepsi? When it is fresh, yes. Diet Coke? I don't think so.

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-11-2005, 12:13 AM
Interpreter brings up a good point.

It seems to me that it terms of drinking vessels, from best tasting to worst tasting, it's...

in glass bottle
in a glass with ice
in a glass without ice
in a can
in a plastic bottle

Has anyone else experienced this?

Mr Zabe
06-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Yes....as we all know a good soda pop wheather can or bottle needs to age in a cold fridge for at least 24 to 48 hrs. That being said:

Ice cold glass bottle is just about always the best. IMO

Plastic bottle with a 9oz glass tumbler poured over 4 to 5 pieces of ice. (soda pop has to be ice cold. IMO

Ice cold pastic bottle.

Ice cold can poured over ice in a 9oz tumbler.

Ice cold can.

<I like the pop to rest in the ice for a few seconds and then I like to drink nearly the whole glass. I like the cold rush and taste of the soda pop this way. LOL>

Call me a soda pop geek. LOL

[ 06-11-2005, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

golee1
06-11-2005, 12:30 AM
It's here in Staunton VA as of yesterday. Fridgepacks produced by Mid-Atlantic Canners. 2 liters and 20 ounce produced in Hagerstown (for a change, they've yet to make any Diet Coke W/Splenda).

Empire State Buddy
06-11-2005, 03:39 AM
i understand what people are saying about it needing to be ICE COLD. my first taste of DCwSplenda wasn't real cold... and i really tasted an aftertaste. i've drunk it since though... cold from my regrig... and i don't taste the aftertaste at all. so, it really makes a difference.

so far, though, no coke Zero in NYC... at least, not where i can find it.

maybe coke is being coy about it... letting it trickle out... to keep people talking. OR... maybe they've just got a lousy distribution system. LOL> smile.gif

MATHA531
06-11-2005, 06:23 AM
...or maybe coca cola bottling of NY doesn't know what it's doing. For example, I've searched far and wide recently for diet vanilla coke and can't find any in the Brooklyn, Queens or Nassau county areas. As a matter of fact, when I wrote a letter to CCBCNY, some woman told me they weren't making it (Diet Vanilla Coke) anymore...until about 10 days ago I could find it at the Wal Mart in Valley Stream, now not; although that wal-mart still has diet cherry.

They tell me diet vanilla is now being packaged the way it is in the UK as diet coke vanilla but still a no go.

Does Coca Cola Bottling of NY know what the bloody hell it is doing?

Empire State Buddy
06-11-2005, 08:15 AM
let's face it... it's hard to find anything in NYC. shelf space is so limited...

i can find c2... in cans... at a few places... so i have to go there to get it. same with DC with splenda.

i'll bet if i was in ohio, i could find it everywhere. ugh!

The Interpreter
06-11-2005, 08:29 AM
Nope. Trust me. Ohio is all of about 1 mile from here. There is none to be had within at least 100 miles of my house in Ohio. I am told this may change Monday morning...

That's why I went to Olive Hill, Kentucky to get mine!

Empire State Buddy
06-11-2005, 11:57 AM
i'm originally from ohio too. moved to nyc a few years ago. smile.gif

Mr Zabe
06-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Howdy Hi and Happy Saturday smile.gif

I just got back from Kenosha Wisconsin.
I went shopping at a store named Woodman's.
They had Coke Zero in fridge packs, 20 btls and
12oz btls.

I brought 6 12oz bottle for $0.50 each and
a fridge pack (12pk) cans for $3.00.

I also brought some food. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Friends,this store was a soda pop meca. I lost track all the brands and flavors. The pop industry appears to be alive and well. LOL

There appears to be big trend away from 2 ltr bottles and a rebirth of the bottle/glass 6pk.
Could anyone explain what is going on in the market, please?

Empire State Buddy
06-11-2005, 03:37 PM
i'm so jealous. i still haven't seen it anywhere.

stupid coca-cola company! :mad:

[ 06-11-2005, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Empire State Buddy ]

Mr Zabe
06-11-2005, 05:29 PM
ESB,
Your time will come. smile.gif
One day you will stop off at a confidence store or a grocery store and you will freak out. Heck you just might yell " OMG...I need some air and a straw". LOL

You will, it's a promise, get the Holy Nectar of Coke Zero or you can drive by my cave and I will toss you a cold bottle.LOL

[ 06-11-2005, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Robot
06-11-2005, 05:41 PM
woodman's is a great place to find ANY food or beverage item..

I go to a Woodman's outside of Rockford, IL.. only place in Illinois I could find "Early Times Mint Julep" mix.. and at a great price. their liquor store had sub-sam's club prices on tons of stuff, and was the only place I've seen MANY different beer bottles, malternatives, etc.

their soda section is the biggest i've ever seen, with about 4-5 small aisles filled with different beverages.. amazing grocery store, hope they open up in chicagoland sometime.

Mr Zabe
06-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Yeah....Woodmans is off the charts. LOL
Your so right about the beer and soda pop sections. I swear it felt like I was shopping at a modern soda pop museum. LOL

I had a limited budget but I could have brought at least 6 or 7 different kinds of 6pk bottled soda pop.

The prices are so cheep. LOL A six pack of Canfield seltzer water 16.9 oz was priced at $1.39. The store by my house sells it for $3.19.
Gee that' a huge difference. LOL

We go to Woodman's once a month and stock up on everything. It's sort of fun. LOL

[ 06-11-2005, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Empire State Buddy
06-11-2005, 06:05 PM
ok... uh... i wanna try coke zero... but i refuse to walk more than five blocks to get it.

and i'm definitely not goin all the way to ohio! LOL. tongue.gif

Mr Zabe
06-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Ok Dorthy,Click your red Coke Zero slippers
and repeat three times,"Coke Zero Your my Hero"
then turn around three times,within next week
you will have Coke Zero. LOL

Prince Fairy Of Coke Zero

[ 06-11-2005, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-12-2005, 02:12 PM
I agree about finding new soda in urban areas.

In DC, it's tough to find stuff stocked because of shelf space.

And I've noticed that in grocery stores, Coke Zero is selling for cheap as heck! I wonder why...

I also picked up a 12 pack of dnL. I didn't know they still made the stuff!

Mr Zabe
06-12-2005, 02:41 PM
It's all marketing.
Grocery stores have a very high volume of soda pop
customers. Coke gives these grocery stores, big chains or Ma & Pa stores, Coke Zero at a low price so the stores will show case it and let them (stores) make a normal profit. The stores allow these promotion, as they still make profit.

That's how mega companies launch new products.
It's more cost effective in the short run and long run to put new products at a cheap price in a high traffic arena....the grocery store. Customers get to try new products and mega companies get to develop new markets for new products at relatively low costs.

(One of my first jobs after college was a product merchandiser for Proctor and Gamble. I use to help the salesmen sell programs to Ma Pa stores so they would allow extra displays of new products. The cost to them was appealing as they could make above average profit on the products.)

[ 06-12-2005, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

iluvsurge220
06-13-2005, 01:28 AM
I saw coke zero at the local walmart in Mt. Sterling, Kentucky today. It was only in 2-liters and it was about $1.18 for one. I didnt buy any though since I'm not really into diet drinks. It looked cool though.

billygtexas
06-13-2005, 07:21 AM
Just got to East Texas - right now Wally World is selling it only in small bottles up front of the checkouts for 79 cents.

Taste: not bad, Coke finally got the Classic Coke taste right in a no-calorie Diet soda!

Not as strange tasting as C2 (which tasted like watered-down Classic), with less sweetner overkill than Diet Coke with Splenda.

Coke should DUMP that nasty old Diet Coke formula and switch it with Coke Zero! Very Impressive. I need more..

Empire State Buddy
06-13-2005, 07:24 AM
i still haven't seen it anywhere... :(

The Interpreter
06-13-2005, 07:50 AM
Empire State Buddy, I now feel guilty. The Kroger here, served by Coca-Cola Consolidated (of Charlotte) now has 2 liters and 12 packs of cans. I didn't see any 20 ounce bottles, which is odd.

No more trips to Olive Hill, Kentucky for me.

Still have to go to Mt. Sterling, KY to find Ale 8 One in Diet, though...

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-13-2005, 08:21 AM
Empire Buddy, I'm tempted to package a couple of 20oz bottles and ship them to you.

But I'm positive that if I did that, then NYC would suddenly have it before it got there.

...It's worth a try. lol

Empire State Buddy
06-13-2005, 11:04 PM
aw. thanks for thinking about me, guys. but i'm sure it will be here soon enough. diet coke with splenda was here right on time. i'll probably find some zero this week. smile.gif

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-14-2005, 12:09 AM
should be out shortly in michigan. i picked up a couple bottles from the back room of a store in lansing, michigan.

made from plant GR - seems to be the first plant to get new product in michigan out of the three - FL< GR< DT

bigrich
06-14-2005, 09:50 AM
It is not here in Indianapolis from CCE at all, neither is Vault. I am going to look in the Kokomo Coke area today to see if they have Zero and try to buy Vault if they stock it.

MATHA531
06-14-2005, 02:42 PM
Target store in Westbury NY had 20 oz. Coke zero this morning but $1.09 ugh...were giving it away free with any other coke purchase but they didn't have either diet cherry or diet vanilla which are the only coke products I drink and from the looks of things, diet vanilla in NY and LI area seems to be history.

Also has anybody tried diet cherry vanilla dr. pepper...saw some of it at a Key Food in Brooklyn yesterday.

Mr Zabe
06-14-2005, 03:31 PM
When it first came out(5 or 6 months age???) I drank 3 fridge packs over the course of two weeks.
My first impression was that it tasted much like diet Dr Pepper but with a toned down "back" taste of not vanilla and not cherry, sort of never land.

I found that as I drank more of it that I was not pleased with it. It was not strong enough one way or another. Why can't they make a nice cherry cola; that was at one time the most popular drink of the old time soda fountains located in department and drug stores.

My Dad who is 69 tells me of cherry and vanilla fountain cokes that were 100 times tastier than what are mass produced now. Oh well times change and these soda pops fade on their own.

[ 06-14-2005, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

bigrich
06-14-2005, 07:08 PM
Kokomo Coke has Zero, CCE does not here. It is nice to see new products coming from MAC since their future may be unknown. Vault is nowhere to be found here.

TaB
06-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Quincy, in every C-store and Grocery store has one. smile.gif

ryaxnb
06-14-2005, 10:32 PM
In the Santa Cruz mountains I've seen:
*Coke Zero in Scotts Valley Safeway
*Diet Coke w/ Splenda in Scotts V Safeway
* Pepsi w/lime & D/ Pepsi w/ Lime in Rite Aid Felton.
I haven't gone hunting or anything for these products though.

chrisok
06-14-2005, 10:45 PM
Just arrived in 20 oz in Oklahoma City.

Empire State Buddy
06-15-2005, 02:16 PM
is the can silver or white?

DPDude
06-15-2005, 03:10 PM
Coke Zero has been found in south Texas in certain outlets. Not playing too well from what I hear.

-DPDude

Empire State Buddy
06-15-2005, 03:30 PM
do those nice texans know it's diet? LOL.

[ 06-15-2005, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Empire State Buddy ]

DietCokeEnthusiast
06-15-2005, 06:54 PM
It's in Rhode Island now.

With all of these premium diet sodas, drinking regular Diet Coke is like using Windows!!

The Interpreter
06-15-2005, 07:13 PM
Well, over 90 percent of computer users use Windows....

Look In The Tunk
06-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by DietCokeEnthusiast:
It's in Rhode Island now.

With all of these premium diet sodas, drinking regular Diet Coke is like using Windows!! The only 2 mac users (me and I assume Diet Coke Enthusiast) laugh at this.

Mr Zabe
06-15-2005, 07:19 PM
LOL
Windows OS of any kind is the main operating system for all brands of computers sold world wide. With all of it's flaws, Windows is the best OS currently available for mass production and mass use by the world. Pretty damn cool...kind of like what the gas engine was like to the car. LOL

[ 06-15-2005, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Empire State Buddy
06-15-2005, 10:54 PM
speaking of windows... are we EVER gonna see LONGHORN? ugh!

Mr Zabe
06-15-2005, 10:56 PM
I did not know it was missing? LMAO

The Interpreter
06-16-2005, 07:54 AM
Yeah, I saw her. She's over with Colby.

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-16-2005, 08:16 AM
I admit that Macs beat PCs is most areas... but that doesn't mean I have to like them.

I noticed recently that Microsoft is starting to use Windows' biggest asset in its marketing now: it's prevalence.

Instead of touting reliability, intuitiveness, or efficiency, it's simply claiming that most software is compatible with Windows. lol

OFF TOPIC

Empire State Buddy
06-16-2005, 02:05 PM
how did out coke zero vs pepsi one thread turn into a windows vs mac thread? LOL.

Empire State Buddy
06-16-2005, 02:31 PM
i'm just posting to update my avatar. LOL.

Mr Zabe
06-16-2005, 02:40 PM
ESB
Nice job. smile.gif It looks perfect.

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Yeah that avatar is badass.

Empire State Buddy
06-16-2005, 10:54 PM
i think it'd be cool to get a shot of the NEW coca-cola sign in times square. not sure if anyone's seen it lately, but it's pretty AWESOME.

ColaFan
06-17-2005, 12:38 AM
Is it next to the Pepsi One sign?

Empire State Buddy
06-17-2005, 12:50 AM
the coca-cola sign is probably the most famous sign in times square. it's featured in movied a lot, because it's right in the middle... where broadway intersects 7th avenue.

pepsi has a large sign somewhere in there too, but i'm not exactly sure where, or what it looks like.

i try to avoid times square whenever possible. it's crowded, and hectic and (no offense) a tourist trap. LOL.

DrPepper86
06-19-2005, 12:34 AM
Just found some here in NC, taste pretty good,have it in 2 lieters,20 ounce and 12 ounce