PDA

View Full Version : Buddy's

Splashofdew
01-26-2007, 03:06 AM
I went to a restuarant I had never been to before tonight for dinner and on the menu they had a drink called Buddy's. Came in a glass bottle the same size as a Stewarts bottle.It came in orange,strawberry and grape.Of course I tried orange.Very good,clean and smooth taste.I kept the bottle since I've never seen it before.Apparently it's made in New Ulm Minnesota by a company called The New Ulm Brewing and Beverage Company. Found a website too. Anyone else ever had this or heard of it before? Also check out a restuarant in Minneapolis called POP! The website shows a list of sodas almost a mile long.They look good too.

[ 01-26-2007, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Splashofdew ]

jblaviback
01-26-2007, 01:32 PM
I live in Minneapolis and have heard of POP, so I had checked out the website to see what sodas they have. The problem is the long list of sodas is mainly readily available at most grocery stores. It really is not very unique they are just Jones, Stewarts, Izze and then a few others that may be harder to find if you don't live in Minnesota such as Sprecher and Buddys. But it doesn't compare with a place like Galcos soda pop stop or anything.