PDA

View Full Version : does the Coke Zero can look too much like Diet Coke?

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 08:55 AM
i think so.

they should've made it different somehow. maybe a black can with red and white lettering.

but, i guess since almost all diet soda comes in white or silver cans... they thought they should stick with that.

i like C2's can a lot. dark red... black lettering.

Mr Zabe
06-10-2005, 09:42 AM
My friend...LOL....Coke could have made the new Coke Zero colors, hot pink with hot purple letters and myself included would careless.

The Coke Zero product is far superior to Coke C2, you will never miss Coke C2. LOL

I can't wait for you to try it. You will be a very
happy camper.LOL

Zabe

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
My friend...LOL....Coke could have made the new Coke Zero colors, hot pink with hot purple letters and myself included would careless.

The Coke Zero product is far superior to Coke C2, you will never miss Coke C2. LOL

I can't wait for you to try it. You will be a very
happy camper.LOL

Zabe packaging matters, Z. i mean, i'd have trouble buying Zero if it came in a pink can... like TAB. LOL.

anyway... wow... your endorsement is pretty encouraging. if Zero tastes like C2... i'll probably never drink Diet Coke again.

and that might be the case for a lot of people. we'll see. people might leave Diet Coke in droves. smile.gif

BottleBoss
06-10-2005, 10:04 AM
:rolleyes:

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by BottleBoss:
:rolleyes: oh... like u'd drink diet coke from a hot pink can. please. :rolleyes:

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Empire Buddy, it pains me that the can color would prevent you from buying a strong product.
:(

What, are you afraid that the cashier would think you're strange? :confused:

mjb1124
06-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Actually, I think the can looks quite distinctive - definately stands apart from Diet Coke.

I still haven't gotten to try the stuff though. :(

Robot
06-10-2005, 02:27 PM
I think Coke Zero's can is alright.. it is very similar to diet coke but thats probably a good thing...

i think the coolest of the coke cans is C2's, .. with the dark red/black setup...

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy O'Sullivan:
I think Coke Zero's can is alright.. it is very similar to diet coke but thats probably a good thing...

i think the coolest of the coke cans is C2's, .. with the dark red/black setup... me too.

they need to put something in a black can... with red and silver script. smile.gif

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy O'Sullivan:

i think the coolest of the coke cans is C2's, .. with the dark red/black setup... me too. but they need to put something in a black can... with red and silver script. maybe a high-energy version of classic.

Mr Zabe
06-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Oh no....not another Coke roll out. LMAO

ramonazo
06-10-2005, 04:45 PM
I think that the logo is fine, and the packaging is great...

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Oh no....not another Coke roll out. LMAO i'm pretty sure there's a "souped up" version of pepsi in either europe or japan. basically, it just has more caffeine... and taurine... both found in redbull. i can't remember what they're call it though.

coke has it's own version of redbull now... called... hmm... i can't remember the name right now. it just came out. but it has a cool can design.

anyway... with all the energy drinks out there... you may be right... it may be too late for coke to go xtra-caffeinated. smile.gif

Empire State Buddy
06-10-2005, 08:37 PM
although... coca-cola 2.0 has a nice ring to it. LOL.