PDA

View Full Version : cherry soda on the national market

doulasc
01-28-2007, 08:32 PM
You know I think Coca Cola,Pepsi,or seven up
should put out a cherry flavored soda(not cherry
cola or cherry lemon lime)I think it would sell
in most markets.A lot of people are not cola fans. Flavored colas did not win back cola drinkers.I don't know if the top dogs at these
soda companies would hear of this.

doug

Blue Efficacy
01-29-2007, 05:57 AM
For what its worth a large Pepsi bottler in my state tried selling cheerwine. It didn't take...

mofizz
01-29-2007, 12:53 PM
We are selling Cheerwine as a Pepsi bottler and it holds its own but is not setting anything on fire.

fusion
02-07-2007, 04:51 AM
Cola is still the bread and butter of the soda industry.

I don't see a cherry soda doing well at all, the appeal is too limited. Orange and grape are the standard flavor sodas, nothing else even comes close.

SURGE
02-12-2007, 09:15 PM
I always think of Cherry 7-up as a cherry soda even if it technically is a hybrid. Seems to do well and its nice to see a renewed push and reintroduction.

Mr Zabe
02-12-2007, 09:39 PM
IMO..until the big three switch over to sugar cain (LOL not going to happen LOL) and figure out new formulas that use a higher blend of real fruit juice; good "facsimile like" fruit soda pop is a pipe dream. (Sorry for the run on sentence.)

Soda Pop drinks as massive whole do not have cultivated taste buds or have been brain washed to treat Cola soda pop like the way some cultures treat table wine. smile.gif

[ 02-12-2007, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]