PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero On Ice...Rocks!!!!!

Mr Zabe
06-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Is me or is it Coke Zero?
I have drunken Coke Zero with a moderate meal and I have just drunken Coke Zero with no food.

Either way, I seem to be getting a rather nice caffeine buzz. LOL I'm not complaining,I like caffeine "Kicks". LOL

Has anyone else had this experience?

I have found that drinking Coke Zero on ice tastes even better than just out of the bottle.

[ 06-12-2005, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

The Interpreter
06-12-2005, 11:52 AM
On ice, the stuff is great. Tastes almost like Coke, and the more I drink the better it tastes.

Out of the bottle, I must say this is singularly the WORST crap I have ever drunk, with the possible exception of some foreign versions of Coke products I sampled at Epcot at Walt Disney World a few years back...

I can't believe how much difference over ice and in a glass makes to this stuff.

I am VERY curious as to what it will taste like from a can.

Mr Zabe
06-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Me too, I have a fridge pack that is cooling down.
Maybe tomorrow I will try a can, as for now I have a good supply of bottles. smile.gif

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-12-2005, 03:05 PM
I tried a half-refrigerated can, and I can't say I was pleased with the result.

But over ice, it's the stuff.

Robot
06-12-2005, 04:08 PM
????

taste the same no matter how its cooled to me..

excellent.

Empire State Buddy
06-14-2005, 12:16 AM
i still haven't tasted zero, but... i've noticed i get a bigger "caffeine kick" from diet coke that regular coke. not sure why.

billygtexas
06-14-2005, 07:15 PM
Diet Coke with Splenda has a nice "kick" to it also. It also tastes better on ice.

Still waiting for those 1 liters and fridge packs of Coke Zero to get to East Texas!

ecliptic
06-15-2005, 04:48 AM
The first time I drank it(20oz) it was decent, second time good, third time great. I mean the more I drink the better it tastes.

I like it out of the 20z, I haven't seen it in anything else yet.

rjrosscce
06-15-2005, 09:24 AM
lovin the coke zero. Great addition to the product line.

Only problem is explaining the difference between Zero and Diet Coke to customers.

Almost as fun as explaining that Sprite Zero is the same as Diet Sprite. I had people tell me that it tasted diff than DS!

Mr Zabe
06-15-2005, 10:23 AM
I'm not a very loyal diet sprite drinker. I have a poor stomach and regular sprite has been like medicine to me. It really helps me get through some hard days.

That being said, the new diet sprite zero, yes I tried a case of it, the whole marketing of it just did not get me too excited. To tell you the truth as far as diet lemon lime soda's go diet sprite zero is on my B list of soda pops. I just do not enjoy it as much. :(

Empire State Buddy
06-15-2005, 03:16 PM
i STILL haven't found ZERO in nyc. which is kind of weird, because, if i'm not mistaken, nyc is one of the few markets where diet coke outsells coke classic. so u think they'd be eager to test a new diet drink here.

oh, well... i'm sure i'll get one eventually. it's just been so hot here lately... i didn't want to go outdoors. but it's going to be cooler this week... so maybe i'll go exploring. smile.gif

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah Buddy, I was just going to ask if you've actually been going out of your way to look for it. I bet you can probably find it at some of the smaller shops.

Mr Zabe
06-15-2005, 07:55 PM
LOL
Yeah...The smaller shops might have it or the large mega stores like Super Walmart,K Mart Super Store and the like. Or you can watch someone off the street with a can/bottle and follow them to their home and tell them about your dire situation. LOL Help I need to taste Coke Zero or I might have a major nervous break down. LMAO

It might work. LOL

Empire State Buddy
06-15-2005, 11:59 PM
i keep trying the drugstore chains... because that's where i saw C2 and DC w/ Splenda first. but, so far, no luck.

i think coke is doing this on purpose... to kind of build some momentum and word of mouth. but... that only works if people like it. smile.gif

The Interpreter
06-16-2005, 12:07 AM
Maybe it instead of a strategy, it's ineptitude. Kind of like the New Coke thing...we meant to do that...yeah, right....

itS JUSt SOdA dUdE
06-24-2005, 07:01 PM
coke zero is very good. i almost forget i'm drinking diet. almost. smile.gif