PDA

View Full Version : For my friends on BevNet

wonkapete
06-14-2005, 11:28 AM
I picked up extras of some of the Barq's sodas. I know there has been talk about some people wanting to try various barq's products. The picture shows what I have extras of.

Alex, I have some set aside for you.

I don't know how to do this in a fair way. You guys tell me what you'll pay for this soda, or tell me what you have to trade?

http://photos16.flickr.com/19329076_41e52f5ee3_m.jpg

wonkapete
06-14-2005, 11:31 AM
The pictures turned out dark on my PC. In case, you can't see the soda very well, I have 4 cartons of the Floatz, one 2-liter Red Creme, 6 cans of the Red Creme, and 6 cans of the French Vanilla Creme. Thanks!

Mr Zabe
06-14-2005, 11:40 AM
How fresh is it?

Tell us what you want to trade it for?

Gee we must not be too friendly with you if you want us to hagle and work up the price.

How about we get back to you and you tell us via priviate email what a fair price for the product and the shipping would work out to.

[ 06-14-2005, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

fusion
06-14-2005, 11:49 AM
That's why I like trading instead of buying.. that way, no money changes hands.

That being said, Floatz is pretty good, something I would trade for if I hadn't tried it before.

wonkapete
06-14-2005, 12:27 PM
OK, fine. Nevermind. I won't offer it to anyone. I wasn't trying to hagle up a price. I wanted everyone to have a fair shot at it. I bought all they had on the shelf. So, that's all I have. I couldn't buy cases and offer it to everyone on here. I didn't mean to come off as trying to hagle up a price. Forget I posted this. I'll just drink it myself.

Hacksaw
06-14-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm willing to trade, but I don't know what you like. I can get about 12 different Root Beers at Bev & More, plus Cheerwine, Delaware Punch (sometimes), Mexican Coke, Kickapoo, Moxie, Vernor's, Dr. Browns (some flavors), Grays, etc., all in glass!

fusion
06-14-2005, 06:50 PM
Eh, don't let it get you down. There are plenty of good people on the boards that will trade with you.