PDA

View Full Version : The Process

iWrestle
02-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Hey, I was just wondering what the process is for a new beverage to make it into the market, starting from the beginning.
Starting off with an idea...what happens after that? What happens before being bottled? Just a little curious. Thanks.

greg
02-01-2007, 11:59 AM
NRGSLLR could answer this one for you......That is kind of his business.
But for starters you need an idea of what you are going to make and then either make it or find someone that will and bottle it for you. After that you have to find distribution or do it your self. After you find distribution you let the brand grow by 200-300% per year for 3-5 years and then sell it to Pepsi or Coke for an undisclosed outrageous amount of KASHE!

Ok, Not that easy but a good goal.

Mr Zabe
02-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Very hard nuts to crack indeed. smile.gif

Mr. Tea
02-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by iWrestle:
Hey, I was just wondering what the process is for a new beverage to make it into the market, starting from the beginning.
Starting off with an idea...what happens after that? What happens before being bottled? Just a little curious. Thanks. 1. Come up with an idea.
2. Call a company to produce your idea (product wise)
3. Get good at marketing or hire a company to do your creative (labels, advertising).
4. Book some sales call with retailers. Get some orders.

It's hard but doable. I've been doing it for a while now. Salesmanship is key. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.