PDA

View Full Version : has anyone tried FULL THROTTLE?

Empire State Buddy
06-17-2005, 09:16 AM
it's coke's answer to red bull.

i just saw some in the freezer at the drug store,

BUT... the can was HUGE... twice the size of a red bull can. so... i didn't buy it...

i mean, who needs THAT MUCH ENERGY?!? :eek: LOL.

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-17-2005, 10:09 AM
Yes, it's very good, especially if you're looking for something other than a mediciney bubblegum piece of crap(see signature), which include things like Red Bull, Mad Croc, Rockstar, Lost Energy, etc.

But Sobe No Fear is a far superior 16oz, I recommend it.

jmyjunk
06-17-2005, 11:50 AM
I bought it somewhere in Montana at a gas Station. Didn't drink it on the long drive back, but has it the next day.
Yup, it gave me the jitters smile.gif

Empire State Buddy
06-17-2005, 03:27 PM
i drink red bull (and sugar free red bull) when i go clubbing here in the city. everyone drinks it.

i hate the taste of it, and always end up sharing it with my buddies... b/c it gives me a stomach ache.

for awhile, clubs were selling other brands too (like 180, which i liked a lot better)... but, then, the competition just vanished.

my guess is that red bull started getting "exclusive rights" for different restaurants and/or clubs.

which sucks, b/c of all the energy drinks... it's my least favorite.

i haven't tasted full throttle yet... but i think the can is too big.

MD121310
06-17-2005, 11:37 PM
i did'nt like it at all. it's too watered-down. i thionk they may have changed the formula though, it tasted better the second time around. anyways, i like no fear and Monster much better. also i just had some thai red bull liquid energy supplement and man was it good.

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-19-2005, 07:15 AM
Red Bull deserves credit for literally launching the energy drink industry.

But now that the market is strong and competitors are plenty, people need to realize that almost every one of Red Bull's competitors taste better than it does. ;)

Read BevNET's review if you don't believe me.