rackitup
02-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Cheer-wined:
yanks, yer busted.

Cheer-watch (http://www.cheerwine.com/) smile.gif

popologist
02-03-2007, 09:00 AM
is it being discontinued?

isn't it some kind of red, cherry cola/soda? i remember it as a kid in the midwest.

Tom Servo
02-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Now that's an inventive website.

If we let the yankees have Cheerwine, will we be importing Moxie next? Where will the madness end?! </sarcasm>

Funny though - no mention on their website of glass bottled Cheerwine. I was told it was made with cane sugar!

There's a beverage shop down in Jackson, MS that sells the Diet Cheerwine in bottles, but I'm not brave enough to try that...

The BigTymer
02-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by popologist:
is it being discontinued?PUBLICITY STUNT! I bet that Cheerwine is now getting sold in New Yawk and New Joisey.

Yet, they didn't build a website when I was buying up Cheerwine in stores to take back to Louisiana and hoard. :mad: :D

David J.
02-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Haha, I really doubt this product will last more than a week in my neck of the woods.

fusion
02-04-2007, 08:29 PM
You'd be surprised. A small distributor north of here picked it up, and they sold quite a bit of it in the indie store I used to do. People from the south who moved north and remembered it.

drpep
02-05-2007, 08:52 PM
I have a Cheerwine shirt and get comments on it all the time. People ask where they can get Cheerwine or if I sell it.

FitzgeraldHead
02-08-2007, 09:31 PM
I wish they'd sell it in Atlanta... everyone I have try it loves it, and many people who have had it ask where they can get it. Various places in Georgia do carry it, but not Atlanta.

NuGrapeman2
02-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey i live in Cookeville, TN and thats about an hour east of Nashville. I've seen Cheerwine here but i haven't seen the diet version. I would like to try it because i'm diabetic.

The BigTymer
02-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by FitzgeraldHead:
I wish they'd sell it in Atlanta... everyone I have try it loves it, and many people who have had it ask where they can get it. Various places in Georgia do carry it, but not Atlanta. At least it's just not available in your area!

In New Orleans, it's available if the stores want to sell it, but none will... unless the rumors I heard about Wally World selling it are true.

jericho
02-12-2007, 01:00 AM
I just discovered Cheerwine in Salina, Kansas!! It's in all the Dillons Supermarkets and I spotted it in a few convenience stores. Not sure about Wal-Mart, but Cheerwine is definetly being distributed by Pepsi in the Salina, Kansas area.