View Full Version : Snapple Mint Tea

DJ HawaiianShirt
05-17-2006, 10:04 PM
A year ago I found Snapple Mint Tea at a Giant near my friend's house in Bethesda. Since then, I've been looking everywhere for it and have seen it nowhere. Here it is, a year later, and I can still find it at this one supermarket. I really like it, too.

I'm very interested in knowing if anyone else has seen it around, and what they think of it.

05-17-2006, 11:38 PM
Giant is weird.. They actually distribute their own Snapple through their warehouse - and through the produce department, at that. But that all may change, since they are selling off a lot of their warehouses.

I don't recall seeing a mint tea. You could try calling Canada Dry in Springfield VA and see if they carry it.

05-17-2006, 11:53 PM
I don't know if youre looking for a pure mint tea or one with mint in it from Snapple. Quite awhile ago I remember a Cherry Mint Julep Snapple or something like that when I was like 18, but that was 8 years ago. It was quite refreshing.

DJ HawaiianShirt
05-17-2006, 11:56 PM
What I'm talking about is a mint-flavored iced tea.

reset man
05-18-2006, 07:03 PM
I've sold Snapple for two different distributors. One was a co-op owned by Cadbury Schweppes who owns Snapple. They carried every flavor, mint included, and sold only Cadbury products; Snapple, Mistic, Nantucket, Stewart's, etc. The other distributor I worked for carried multiple beer and soft drink products and were limited to the amount of SKU's they could bring in, due to warehouse space, forcing them to "cherry pick" the best flavors. Snapple mint tea is a great product but it is not one of their top selling flavors, maybe not even in their top 20. That is why it is seen in some areas and not others. I like Snapple's very cherry tea and diet pink lemonade but I may not find them depending where I'm looking for them. I forget the exact figure but it was something like 85% to 90% of Snapple's business comes from their top 8 or so flavors with the other 10% to 15% coming from the remaining 24 flavors.

05-18-2006, 07:21 PM
I found very cherry & Snapple Pie berry @ a dollar store here, 2/$1. And I saw lime green today at Kmart.

05-18-2006, 11:19 PM
I love this one, too. I miss it so much....*sigh*

05-19-2006, 12:46 AM
yes..i loved the snapple mint tea..drank it by the case...and then it dropped off the world...great product..havent seen it for i would say 6-7 yrs.

05-19-2006, 12:54 AM
Ah I remember Snapple Mint Tea when I was a kid, good stuff

05-22-2006, 12:09 PM
im from the north east and you can find mint snapple almost anywhere. its been one of my favorites since i was a kid. good stuff

05-22-2006, 12:10 PM
im from the north east and you can find mint snapple almost anywhere. its been one of my favorites since i was a kid. good stuff