PDA

View Full Version : i'm sitting here... sipping fresca... like a little girl.

Empire State Buddy
06-17-2005, 04:30 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe i like it so much. but it's very "refreshing" and doesn't taste "diet" at all.

i just picked up a 1.5 liter bottle of it, because the store had 5 for 5 on all coke 1.5 liters... and... i've heard some of you talk about it... so i thought i'd try it. and... surprisingly, i like it.

i'm not a big fan of sprite or mountain dew... sprite is just too sweet (for me), and mountain dew is just too... something. LOL. but i like this fresca stuff. smile.gif

Empire State Buddy
06-17-2005, 04:32 PM
for those who want to know... i also picked up 2 bottles of diet w/ splenda, 1 caffeine free diet, and 1 diet dr. pepper. they were all out of C2... which sucked, b/c that's what i wanted.

Mr Zabe
06-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Holy soda pop buying spree. LOL
Cool....now you can burp all weekend.
Party on Garth. LOL

Empire State Buddy
06-17-2005, 04:41 PM
well, i hardly ever buy 2-liter, or 1.5 liters... b/c my roommate doesn't drink soda... and i just like the convenience of cans. (plus, they're just "prettier" to me... cuz they're shiny and metallic. LOL)

anyway... with all the new products out... and... while i WAIT for Zero to come in cans... i'd figure i'd save money on my lesser-favorites... and buy them in the big bottles. smile.gif

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-17-2005, 05:37 PM
And the death of ESB's C2 begins... :(

Empire State Buddy
06-17-2005, 06:29 PM
nooo! i still love C2. smile.gif