PDA

View Full Version : Producing some samples

hweiss01
07-06-2004, 02:59 PM
I am in the early stages of producing a juice drink. I am now looking to produce a sample run so that I can show all of my distribution contacts a sampling so I can finance an actual product run.
Any ideas on how to go about this. Including a lab to formulate the drink for a bottler. I already own the trademark and other important branding aspects and this product has tremendous potential.
Please email: Powershop@gmail.com

Startup Dude
07-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Where are you located?

hweiss01
07-06-2004, 03:52 PM
New York City

Startup Dude
07-06-2004, 06:39 PM
I would suggest you contact a prospective co-packer; they should be able to recommend or refer you to a lab that will develop your formulation for large scale production. Some co-packer have their own lab. After that, either the lab or the co-packer should be able to scale up some samples. A suggestion: get your act together before you contact a co-packer, i.e. detailed business plan, they are continuously solicited by people wanting to market their wonderful beverage and you must show them you are serious. Be prepared to spend some $ for R&D.

melloyelloluver
07-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Let me subjest that you get Coke or Pepsi to bottle your product in New York. One more thing make your drink unique - not an imitator ;) .

The Label Guy
07-13-2004, 02:20 PM
If you need labels, contact me. We specialize in pressure sensitive labels and some co-packers have the ability to apply that kind of label. It certainly gives a more upscale look. Check out products like Aspen Pure Water, Izze, Arizona Rx, Steaz, and Tradewinds Teas to name a few. Good luck

Startup Dude
08-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by melloyelloluver:
Let me subjest that you get Coke or Pepsi to bottle your product in New York... Just curious MYluver. Why are you suggesting Coke or Pepsi for co-packing?

packers_usa
11-13-2004, 09:30 PM
HA HA HA he has a long way to go to coke or pepsi involved

<juice4u>
01-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Does anyone know of a good resource to find a co-packer for a cold-filled juice from concentrate, HDPE bottle and sleeve labeling capability?